26 Jan 2016
AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres 154 | Exam on 29 May 2016
AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres is an important among the scheme of things of a candidate who is planning to write the AIIMS 2016 Entrance Exam.
29 May 2016 is an important date for the MBBS aspirants of 2016 who will have an opportunity to write computer based entrance test conducted in 154 exam centers across India.
Highlights of this article on AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres
- Once center is allotted by examination authority of AIIMS there will be no entertainment of correspondence for change of allotted exam centre.
- That the given exam center is subject to change.
- The decision of the AIIMS examination authority is final and bidding in all respect.
- Three choices of center can be chosen by the applicants of AIIMS MBBS 2016.
The entrance exam center have been given below for your information and planning:
- • AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres of Andhra Pradesh
- • Assam
- • Bihar
o Aurangabad (Bihar).
- • AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres of Chhattisgarh
- • Delhi-NCR
o Greater Noida.
- • Gujarat
o Ahmedabad/ Gandhinagar.
- • Haryana
o Yamuna Nagar.
- • Himachal Pradesh
- • AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres of Jharkhand
- • Karnataka
- • Kerala
- • Madhya Pradesh
- • Maharashtra
o Mumbai/Thane/ Navi Mumbai.
- • AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres of Odisha
- • Puducherry
- • Punjab
o Mohali/Ropar/ Fatehgarh Sahib.
- • AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres of Rajasthan
- • Tamilnadu
- • Telangana
o Hyderabad/ Rangareddy/Medak.
- • Uttarakhand
- • Uttar Pradesh
- • AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres of West Bengal
You can choose 3 AIIMS Exam Centres – Candidate has the luxury to choose for 3 choices in a city where you want to appear to write the entrance exam.
- The candidates need to be careful while filing the AIIMS MBBS 2016 application form while choosing the center of entrance exam.
- There are respective codes of the AIIMS MBBS Exam Centre so please be careful in choosing the name of the center along with the code.
AIIMS Examination Authority Allots / Changes Test Centers – The examination authority of AIIMS will try its level best to see that the candidate get the AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres he or she have opted for.
- However in certain circumstance there may be a change of allotment made by the AIIMS’s examination authority.
- The reason for this change could be due to lack of sufficient applicants or may be logistics problem or may be administrative reason or any other reason whatsoever.
- In such a situation some other city or center of exam may be allotted.
- Hence the candidates are advised to get mentally prepared to adjust to such a scenario and get prepared to appear for the entrance exam allotted by the examination authority of AIIMS.
Please also note that the applicants are not allowed for request for change of examination centers.
Allotment is Final & Binding – AIIMS Candidates applying to AIIMS MBBS 2016 need to keep in mind that the examination authority’s of AIIMS with respect to allotment of entrance exam center is final.
- There is absolutely no chance for further communication.
- No further correspondence is entertained.
- The name of the exam centers provided in the above paragraphs are only tentative and may subject to change.
Conclusion – Finally candidates need to sum up that AIIMS MBBS 2016 is an national level test.
- The online examination is a computer based test with multiple choice questions.
- The questions are from Physics, Chemistry and Biology with 60 questions from each subject.
- There is also a General Knowledge section consisting of 20 questions to answer from.