AIPMT Important Points
Candidates applying to AIPMT 2016 need to keep in mind the important points while or after applying to the All India Pre Medical Test that AIPMT-2016 to be held on Sunday 1 May 2016.
- That the pre medical test is an objective type test which is held in one single stage.
- The candidate should be careful while filling the application form wherein the options selected by the candidate cannot be changed at later stages.
- For example options like language of question paper as well as the entrance examination center.
- The reason being the allotment of center is computer generated without human intervention.
- No matter what the circumstances are, the center of examination would not be allowed to be changed by Board AIPMT.
Note: The candidate cannot submit more than one application form.
Some More AIPMT Important Points:
Candidates can download their admit card of the examination from the official website www.aipmt.nic.in.
- All other relevant information can be found in the same official website.
- Candidates can also visit the same website to download Marks Sheet, Rank card, letter as well as the results of the entrance examination.
- Applicants can always be in touch with the official website like www.aipmt.nic.in, www.mohfw.nic.in & www.mcc.nic.in to get latest update about the entrance exam and details till the final & final round of counseling.
- Candidates need always remember to fill up the online AIPMT application well in advance in order to avoid the last minute confusion.
- This is important because later the Board will not entertain any non-submission of filled AIPMT application form.
- The candidates are advised to read AIPMT Important Points and be in touch with latest news and events related to AIPMT entrance, results, counseling, marks card, rank letter.
Note: Dear AIPMT applicants, you must regularly check your emails and SMS received on your mobile phone for the latest updates about AIPMT Important Points.
Follow Us Twitter Facebook Google+Email: firstname.lastname@example.org