AN Magadh Medical College Gaya, Bihar. MBBS 100 Seats. PG 4 Seats.
The Medical College is a government medical institution in Gaya, Bihar for studying MBBS, MD & MS Courses.
The college came into existence in the year 1970. The affiliation of this institution is to Magadh University.
MBBS / MD / MS Courses – AN Magadh Medical College, Gaya, Bihar (Anugrah Narayan Magadh Medical College) undertakes the teaching and training of students for under-graduate course of MBBS and post-graduate courses of MD & MS.
The medical college and the medical courses are recognized by Medical Council of India.
Brief Details about AN Magadh Medical College, Gaya, Bihar– The brief details are given below for the aspirants looking for admission in the Medical college in Gaya, Bihar.
The details include contact details, facilities, year of establishment, recognition, accreditation, etc.
- College Name AN Magadh Medical College & Hospital Gaya, Bihar
Year of Establishment 1970
Address Sheraghati Road, Gaya, Bihar
Telephone +91- 631-2410339,2220814
Fax +91 – 612-2410339
Mobile +91 – 9431224137
MBBS Seats 100 Seats. MBBS Admissions in AN Magadh Medical College, Gaya, Bihar are through Competitive Entrance Examination in Bihar.
PG Seats 4 Seats. PG Medical Admissions in AN Magadh Medical College, Gaya, Bihar through Competitive Entrance Examination Bihar.
Recognition Courses recognized by Medical Council of India
PG Specialization – MD & MS Courses in AN Magadh Medical College Gaya, Bihar
The post graduate specializations of 4 seats of 2 different courses are mentioned below for your perusal.
Admissions are made based on the ranks obtained in all India as well as at state level Entrance Examination.
PG Specializations AN Magadh Medical College Gaya, Bihar PG Seats
- MD/MS – Anatomy 2
MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology 2
Increase of MBBS Seats in AN Magadh Medical College Gaya
From the academic year 2014-15, Medical Council of India (MCI) has granted permission under section 10A to (ANMMCH) A N Magadh Medical College & Hospital, Gaya to increase its annual intake capacity of MBBS seats from 50 to 100.
MCI suggests improvements to AN Magadh Medical College Gaya
In a recent development Medical Council of India suggested to ANMMCH – Anugrah Narayan Magadh Medical College & Hospital in Gaya, Bihar.
To improve its infrastructural facilites in order to get the renewal permission by MCI.
Thus enabling the medical college to admit students for the academic year 2015-16 into MBBS & PG courses.
Improvements suggested by MCI are as follows:
- To fill the shortages of Senior Resident Doctors from present 40% to 100%.
- To fill the shortages of faculty from present 80% to 100%.
- Keep the lenins of the AAMMCH wards that are use worthy.
- Care to be taken with respect to ventilations of the wards.
- Keep the toilets outside the lecturers hall functional.
- Wards of different department to be kept seperately instead of combining them into one depart.
- To take mandatory approval from government like Atomic Energy Research Board for running the X-Ray Units.
- Also to take appropriate approvals from PNDT for running the Ultrasound unit.
- Improve the services towards the patients with regard to laboratory and radiological test and substantially increase the number of tests.
- Instead of having more tables than required, to have only one table per operation theatre.
- To replace the non-functional units in ICU with proper functional units.
- To equip the central library with the latest and required number of journals.
- To have a xerox machine as well as internet facility in the library.
- To conduct Continue Medical Education programme every year.
- Let there be a separate laboratory for microbiology and pathology.
- Set up seperate laboratories for clinical pharmacology and community medicine.
- To keep the musuem jars of anatomy department neat and clean.
- To have a examination cum auditorium hall.
- Have properly maintained hostels for students and also to allot hostels to Resident doctors.
The above mentioned improvements would help AN Magadh Medical College Gaya renew its permission from MCI to admit students into their MBBS and PG courses.