College of Medicine and JNM Hospital. Founded 2010.  MBBS 100 Seats.
The College of Medicine and Hospital is a Government medical institution in Kalyani, Nadia in West Bengal for studying MBBS Courses. The college came into existence in the year 2010. The affiliation of this institution is to West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata.


MBBS Course – College of Medicine & JNM Hospital, Kalyani, Nadia, West Bengal undertakes the teaching and training of students for under-graduate course of MBBS. The medical college and the medical courses are recognized by Medical Council of India.

College of Medicine and JNM Hospital, Kalyani, Nadia, West Bengal

State

Name of
Medical College

Affiliated University

Management

Year of Establishment

MBBS Seats

West Bengal

College of Medicine & JNM Hospital, Kalyani, Nadia, West Bengal

West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata

Govt.

2010

100

College of Medicine and JNM Hospital

Photos – Flickr

Brief Details about College of Medicine and JNM Hospital, Kalyani, Nadia, West Bengal –

The brief details are given below for the aspirants looking for admission in the Medical College in Nadia, West Bengal. The details include contact details, facilities, year of establishment, recognition, accreditation, etc.

College Name College of Medicine and JNM Hospital, Kalyani, Nadia, West Bengal
Management Govt.
Year of Establishment 2010
Address P.O. Kalyani, Nadia, West Bengal
Telephone +91- 33 – 25828560, 25828386, 25828562(Fax)
Email principal.comjnmh.kalyani@gmail.com
Website www.wbuhs.ac.in/comjnmkalyani/intro.html
MBBS Seats 100 Seats. MBBS Admissions in College of Medicine & JNM Hospital, Kalyani, Nadia, West Bengal are through Competitive Entrance Examination in West Bengal.
Recognition Courses recognized by Medical Council of India
Attached Hospital Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Hospital with 450 teaching beds.
OP Department On an average daily 600 outpatients and are treated by the attached hospital of the College of Medicine.

Entrance Examination in College of Medicine and JNM Hospital, Kalyani, Nadia, West Bengal – West Bengal University Joint Entrance Examination is conducted for the selection of students of West Bengal for admission in the 85% of the total available seats in the college of medicine. The remaining 15% seats are given admission to the students from all India who have qualified on the ranks based in the All India Pre- Medical Test.

 

College of Medicine and JNM Hospital, Kalyani, Nadia, West Bengal was last modified: March 25th, 2016 by Advai T


Follow Us Twitter Facebook Google+
Email: mbbsmdms@mbbsmdms.com

Author to ATBanzara Education (mbbsmdmsDOTcom) / Srswati (srswatiDOTcom) / Blogzense (blogzenseDOTcom)

Advai T

Advai T

Author is Hyderabad-based Content Writer & Digital Marketer to ATBanzara Education, Srswati, and Blogzense. Available for Digital Marketing, SEO, Content Writing, Social Media. Part-Time. Full-Time. Or Freelance Or Business Referral. Interested companies or individual may please send your requirement to My email: at@blogzense.com

For Admission Guidance under NEET Merit / NRI Quota and for expert advice for Recognized seat / college.

Fill the form below

Pictures / Photos / Images used in this article or post is for representational purposes only.

To Receive Medical Entrance Exam Notifications in your email.

Send your requirement by Filling the form below

Do you Need Admission Guidance & Information of Medical Colleges in your Inbox ?

* indicates required
Select