Cord Blood Banking at Cord Use Priced around $4,500 for 20-years enrollment. In another plan the price for enrolling into 10-years plan is around $3,300. The pricing for storing cord blood at Cord:Use is more than the national average.
The blood bank is located at 1991 Summit Park Drive, Suite 2000, Orlando, Florida 32810 United States.
Licensing & Accreditation of Cord Use
Cord:Use is licensed and FDA registered. The cord-blood bank has its accreditation with FACT. Cord:Use is also associated with a public cord blood bank. The company has a Florida State License Laboratory.
Services for Banking at Cord Use
The services assured for Cord Blood Banking at Cord Use Priced as mentioned above are Cord-blood Banking and Maternal Blood Testing. The Cord Blood can be used for Autologous Purpose. And for Family Use as well.
The method adopted for storage of cord-blood is in a sterilized bag. The component used is Buffy Coat.
Cord Blood Banking at Cord Use Priced High in US
The company’s Price look’s higher. Cord:Use has 4 types of enrollment plans suiting the parents need. The parents have the choice of storing cord-blood at Cord:Use in yearly plans. The different plans include are 1-year plan, 5 years plan, 10 years plan and 20 years enrollment plan. Photo Credit – Banc / Flicker
Pricing for Banking Cord Blood at Cord Use
All of these plans have a one time fee along with annual storage fee
- The price for 1 year plan is around nearly $2,150.
- For 5 years plan is around nearly $2,700.
- For 10 years plan is around nearly $3,300 and
- Last plan is 20 years at around nearly $4,500.
Annual Cord Blood Storage Fee – Cord:Use charges $125 Annual Storage Fee for storing.
Discounts – Cord:Use does not offer any discount with regard to cord blood. This is the status of discount while writing this article.
Cord Use Compares Price with other Blood banks of US
Cord:Use Cord Blood Bank as per our study looks considerably higher – in comparison with other banks of United States.
- 1-year enrollment plan charges around $2,150. This is much higher in comparison with all other cord blood banks of US. Which are priced nearly at $1,700.
- 5-year enrollment is around $2,700. This is much higher to others. Which are priced nearly at $2,300.
- 10-year enrollment plan is around $3,300. This is much higher to others. Which are priced nearly at $2,900.
- 20-year enrollment plan is around $4,500. This is considerably higher than others. Which are priced nearly at $3,800.
Cord Blood Shipping At Cord:Use
Cord:Use Cord-blood Bank has its shipping in place. The medical courier service is entrusted to professional courier by the name AirNet. The Shipping cost of courier is $150.
Find Out more details – For knowing the latest updated Cord Blood Banking at Cord Use Priced enrollment plans you can reach by
Phone – (888) 267-3873
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Address – 1991 Summit Park Drive, Suite 2000, Orlando, Florida 32810 United States. Parents interested to know more details about Cord Blood Banking at Cord Use Priced of its various yearly or more years enrollment plan can also visit www.corduse.com