Deemed Medical College in Haryana. The only Deemed Medical College in Haryana is Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research at Mullana, Ambala.


There are 150 UG & 79 PG seats available for admission into Deemed Medical College in Haryana.

“The students are selected on merit and counseling conducted by MM University”.

The Deemed Medical College in Haryana conducts its own entrance examination.

The UG course of MBBS and PG courses of MD / MS / PG Diploma are available for admission.

Details of Deemed Medical College in Haryana  

Medical Institution
Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research Mullana
Location
Ambala
Management
Trust
Establishment
2003
MBBS Seats
150
PG Seats
79

Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research at Sodapur Campus, Mullana, Ambala started in the year 2003 with the permission of Medical Council Of India. In the year 2007 the medical institution was granted the deemed university status as per the section 3 under the UGC Act 1956.

  • Admissions into MBBS and PG courses are done by conducting All India Common Entrance Test (MMUCET) by the Maharishi Markandeshwar University.
  • For MBBS admission 65% of seats are available on open competition based on the ranks obtained in the entrance test. 20% of seats are given under management quota and the remaining 15% given under NRI quota.
  • For MD / MS / PG Diploma admissions 85% seats are given on ranks of entrance test and the remaining 15% under NRI quota.
Deemed Medical College in Haryana.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/armymedicine/6128407854/in/photostream

For more details: Phone: +91-1731-274475, 274476, 274477, 274478. Fax: +91-1731-274375. Mobile: +91-8059930001, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06. Website: www.mmumullana.org

Eligible for MMUCET – Students from all India are eligible for appear for the entrance test MMUCET (Maharishi Markandeshwar University Common Entrance Test) conducted at various important centers in India.

“Non-Haryana students and students, who are not eligible to be considered in the Haryana quota, can appear for the Deemed University conducted examination.”

The Deemed University (Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana – Ambala) entrance examination is the prerequisite for admission into MBBS / PG Courses for the students who are from non-Haryana states and for students who are not eligible for Pre Medical Test of Haryana.

Deemed Medical College in Haryana was last modified: March 24th, 2016 by Advai T