3 Feb 2016
Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital
Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital (DBSAH), Rohini, Delhi. MBBS 150 Seats. PG Nil.
The DBSAH is a government medical institution in Rohini, Delhi. This is an opportunity to the eligible candidates to study 4 & 1/2 years MBBS Course in DBSAH.
- DBSAH came into existence in the year 2015.
- DBSAH expected to get permission from Medical Council of India in 2016.
DBSAH would be managed by Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- The affiliation of this institution is To Be Updated Soon.
MBBS Course. – Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital, undertakes the teaching and training of students for under-graduate course of MBBS.
No PG (Post Graduation) Courses. – Since the college is expected to get permission in 2016.
- Thus there would not be any PG seats available in DBSAH for admission and study till 2022.
The DBSAH and the medical course is yet to be approved / recognized by Medical Council of India.
Brief Details about Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital
The brief details are given below for the students looking for admission in the Medical College in Rohini, Delhi.
The details include Contact details. Facilities. Year of establishment. Recognition. Accreditation, etc.
College Name. Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital. Delhi.
Management. Government – Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
Affiliation. To Be Updated Soon.
Established. Established in the year 2015. However yet to be given permission / approval from MCI.
Address. Sector 6, Rohini, Near Rohini West Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi 110085.
Telephone.+91 11 2705 5585.
Fax. To Be Updated Soon.
Email.To Be Updated Soon.
MBBS Seats. 150 Seats in DBSAH are available for admission.
- Admission will take place subject to only if DBSAH is given permission by MCI.
Admission. MBBS Admissions in Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital, Rohini are through Competitive Entrance Examination.
Allotted. The seats in DBSAH would be allotted for local students of Delhi. As well as students of all India.
Distributed. The seats in DBSAH would be distributed in accordance of merit list.
- The rank in the merit list obtained by the candidate in the common entrance entrance of DBSAH.
- The Entrance test conducted under the aegis of the government medical colleges of Delhi.
PG Degree Seats. No PG seats are available in DBSAH for admission.
PG Courses. PG courses in DBSAH are expected to start from the year 2022. This is subject to the approval given to DBSAH by MCI.
Recognition. Courses yet to be permitted / approved / recognized by Medical Council of India.
Note: Please check for the accuracy of the phone numbers and email address of the medical college.
- This can be done by visiting the official college website.
PG Seats Specialization–MD MS Course Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital.
DBSAH, Rohini, Delhi is expecting to get the permission from Medical Council of India.
The permission would allow DBSAH to take admission of eligible MBBS students for PG medical courses from the year 2022.