Dr PSI Medical College, Chinoutpalli is a private medical institution under the management of Siddhartha Academy of General &
A society under Societies Registration Act.
Dr PSI Medical College, Chinoutpalli is near Vijayawada in Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh.
The institution has MBBS as well as PG medical Courses of different specialization.
Andhra Pradesh Entrance Exam for Admission in MBBS Course – EAMCET Andhra Pradesh for the academic year.
- Name of Entrance Exam EAMCET Andhra Pradesh
- Course MBBS
- Exam Date May
- Last Date To Apply April
Details: Dr PSI Medical College, Chinoutpalli
The brief details are given below for the aspirants looking for admission in the Medical College in Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh. The details include contact details, facilities, year of establishment, recognition, accreditation, etc.
- Institution Dr PSI Medical College, Chinoutpalli
- Management Private Institution – Siddhartha Academy of General & Technical Education
- Established In the year 2002
- Affiliation Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Address Chinna Avutapalli, Gannavaram Mandal, Krishna Dist., Andhra Pradesh, India
- Phone +91-8676-257311 to 18 lines
- Fax 257233, 257223, 257222
- Mobile +91-9866656193
- Email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website www.drpsims.info & www.siddharthaacademy.ac.in/
- Contact Mr. P L N Prasad, Dr. Sudha D Deshpande
- MBBS 150 seats EAMCET Entrance for Seats allocation. Admission Process ends in July for academic year.
- MD / MS 94 seats with 31 Specializations. PG Entrance By Dr NTR University of Health Sciences. Admission Process ends in May for the academic year.
- Special Programmes RNTCP, Operation Smile India, Cleft Free, AaSaRA, PURA
- Academic Activities CME programmes monthly, CPC weekly meetings, Mortality review, Research, Teacher training.
- Infrastructure Teaching hospital with 780 beds, Buildings Constructed Area 10 Lakhs Sqft., Central Research Laboratory.
- Teaching Facilities Air conditioning lecture galleries. CC TVs in operation theatres for witnessing live surgeries. E-class rooms with audio and video.
- Telemedicine & Tele Education Department Former President of India, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam inaugurated the department on 3rd April 2008.
- Publications “Study of Maternal Factors among children with disabilities” by Dr Rajgopal Rao, Associate Professor, published in Indian journal of Maternal & Child Health. “Comparative Study of Rectal Misoprostol for prophylaxis of PPH Vs intravenous oxytocin” by Dr G. Sajana, Associate Professor in ObGy, Dr PSI Medical College, Chinoutpalli.
- Recognition Approved / Permitted / Recognized By Medical Council of India
- Hostels For Men, Women, Post-Graduates & House-Surgeon.
- Accommodation with A/C Room & Non-A/C room.
- Library 12459 Books. 102 Journals.
- Bed Teaching Beds, Intensive Care Beds, Super Specialities Beds.
PURA – Providing Urban facilities in the Rural Area
AaSaRA – Aapathkala Samkshema Rakshana Aardhika Nidhi
PG Specializations in Dr PSI Medical College , Chinoutpalli
Dr PSI Medical College, Chinoutpalli has different specializations of 12 PG Diploma Courses and 19 PG Degree Courses.
The PG seats in Dr PSI Medical College are allocated as per the ranks achieved in the PG Entrance conducted under the aegis of Dr NTR University of Health Sciences.
Specializations : 32
Seats : 94
- Dr PSI Medical College PG Specializations Seats
- Diploma in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy (DVD) 1
- Diploma in Anesthesia (DA) 3
- Diploma in Child Health (DCH) 3
- Diploma in Clinical Pathology (DCP) 4
- Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology (DGO) 2
- Diploma in Ophthalmology (DOMS) 1
- Diploma in Orthopaedics (D Ortho) 3
- Diploma in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology (DLO) 1
- Diploma in Psychological Medicine (DPM) 1
- Diploma in Public Health 1
- Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis (DMRD) 2
- Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases (DTCD) 1
- MD – Anaesthesiology 5
- MD – Bio-Chemistry 2
- MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy 2
- MD – General Medicine 9
- MD – Microbiology 4
- MD – Paediatrics 3
- MD – Pathology 5
- MD – Pharmacology 4
- MD – Physiology 2
- MD – Psychiatry 1
- MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology 4
- MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine 4
- MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine 2
- MD/MS – Anatomy 2
- MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology 5
- MD/MS – Ophthalmology 2
- MS – ENT 2
- MS – General Surgery 9
- MS – Orthopaedics 4