29 Jan 2016
Government Medical College Samastipur Bihar
Government Medical College Samastipur (GMCS), Bihar. MBBS 150 Seats. PG Nil.
The GMCS is a government medical institution in Samastipur, Bihar. This is an opportunity to the eligible candidates to study 4 & 1/2 years MBBS Course in GMCS.
- GMCS came into existence in the year 2015.
- GMCS expected to get permission from Medical Council of India in 2016.
GMCS would be managed by Government of Bihar.
- The affiliation of this institution is King George Medical University.
MBBS Course. – Government Medical College Samastipur, undertakes the teaching and training of students for under-graduate course of MBBS.
No PG (Post Graduation) Courses. – Since the college is expected to get permission in 2016.
- Thus there would not be any PG seats available in GMCS for admission and study till 2022.
The GMCS and the medical course is yet to be approved / recognized by Medical Council of India.
Brief Details about Government Medical College Samastipur
The brief details are given below for the students looking for admission in the Medical College in Samastipur, Bihar.
The details include Contact details. Facilities. Year of establishment. Recognition. Accreditation, etc.
College Name. Government Medical College Samastipur. Bihar.
Management. Government – Government of Bihar.
Affiliation. To Be Updated Soon.
Established. Established in the year 2015. However yet to be given permission / approval from MCI.
Address. To Be Updated Soon.
Telephone.To Be Updated Soon.
Fax. To Be Updated Soon.
Email.To Be Updated Soon.
Website. To Be Updated Soon.
MBBS Seats. 150 Seats in GMCS are available for admission.
- Admission will take place subject to only if GMCS is given permission by MCI.
Admission. MBBS Admissions in Government Medical College Samastipur, Samastipur are through Competitive Entrance Examination.
Allotted. The seats in GMCS would be allotted for local students of Bihar. As well as students of all India.
Distributed. The seats in GMCS would be distributed in accordance of merit list.
- The rank in the merit list obtained by the candidate in the common entrance entrance of GMCS.
- The Entrance test conducted under the aegis of the government medical colleges of Bihar.
PG Degree Seats. No PG seats are available in GMCS for admission.
PG Courses. PG courses in GMCS are expected to start from the year 2022. This is subject to the approval given to GMCS by MCI.
Recognition. Courses yet to be permitted / approved / recognized by Medical Council of India.
Note: Please check for the accuracy of the phone numbers and email address of the medical college.
- This can be done by visiting the official college website.
PG Seats Specialization–MD MS Course Government Medical College Samastipur.
GMCS, Samastipur, Bihar is expecting to get the permission from Medical Council of India.
The permission would allow GMCS to take admission of eligible MBBS students for PG medical courses from the year 2022.