All India Pre Medical Test – AIPMT – Entrance 1 May 2016 – Results will be announced in June 2016.
Online Application can be filled from December 3rd week 2015.
Central Board of Secondary Education has announced on 7 December 2015 that it would be conducting the All India Pre Medical Test for the aspirants who are looking forward taking admission in MBBS from the academic year 2016.
- This test is known as AIPMT 2016 and the entrance will be taking place on 1 May 2016.
- Interested candidates can fill the application form from the 3rd week of December.
- For the knowledge of the 6 lakh candidates who will be appearing for this medical entrance exam that this is a national level test.
- The candidates will be competing for the 3200 MBBS seats under 15% All India Quota in Government Medical Colleges.
- However, all states except Andhra Pradesh, Telengana and Jammu & Kashmir are eligible to apply.
All India Pre Medical Test – AIPMT 2016
Eligibility – The eligibility criteria of AIPMT 2016 are that the candidate must have attained 17 years of age before 31 December 2016 in the academic year of taking admission.
And that the candidate should have completed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Bio-technology with 50% marks for general category and 40% marks for SC / ST / OBC Category.
AIPMT – Application Fee
There are 2 ways in which you can remit the medical entrance application fees.
- One is through online payment like Net banking / Credit card / Debit Card.
- The second option is by way of prescribed bank challan.
- Candidates are advised to read the application bulletin carefully before registering to the online AIPMT 2016.
AIPMT – Pen Paper Based Test
The candidate appearing for the AIPMT 2016 test can write the exam by pen / paper based mode.
- The questions will from Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- The number of questions will be 45 in number.
All India Pre Medical Test – Results in June
The results of the AIPMT 2016 are expected to be announced in the month of June 2016.
- The qualified candidates based on their marks scores will be present in the merit list.
- Based on their their ranks obtained in All India Pre Medical Test and marks on the merit list the candidates as per the preference will be allotted MBBS seat.