25 Aug 2014
Indian Institute of Medical Science Research Jalna MH
Indian Institute of Medical Science Research Jalna Maharashtra. MBBS 100 Seats PG Nil. The Medical College is a private medical institution in Jalna, Maharashtra for studying MBBS Course.
The college came into existence in the year 2013 and is managed by a trust. The affiliation of this institution is to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.
MBBS Course – Indian Institute of Medical Science & Research, Badnapur, Jalna, Maharashtra undertakes the teaching and training of students for under-graduate course of MBBS.
No PG (Post Graduation) Courses – Since the college was established in 2013, hence at present there are no PG seats available for admission and study. Photo Credit – Phallin / Flickr
The Indian Institute of Medical Science & Research, Jalna is expecting to get the permission from Medical Council of India to take admission of eligible MBBS graduates for PG medical courses from the year 2019.
The medical college and the medical course is recognized by Medical Council of India.
Details: Indian Institute of Medical Science Research Jalna
The brief details are given below for the aspirants looking for admission in the Medical College in Jalna in Maharashtra.
The details include contact details, facilities, year of establishment, recognition, accreditation, etc.
College: Name Indian Institute of Medical Science & Research Jalna Maharashtra
Year of Establishment: 2013
Address: Warudi, Tq. Badnapur, Dist. Jalna, Maharashtra
Telephone: +91- 755 – 2567 – 252020
Mobile: +91 – 8888227173
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
MBBS Seats: 100 Seats available for admission
- MBBS Admissions in Indian Institute of Medical Science Research Jalna Maharashtra are through Competitive Entrance Examination in Maharashtra.
- The seats are allotted for local & Non-local students of Maharashtra.
- The seats are distributed according the common entrance conducted by the government of Maharashtra as well as the association of private medical colleges of Maharashtra.
- PG Degree Seats No PG seats are available for admission.
- PG courses expected to start from the year 2019.
- Recognition Courses recognized by Medical Council of India
Note: Please check for the accuracies of the phone numbers and email address of the medical college by visiting the official college website.
Please feel free to let us know if there are any discrepancies in the information about Indian Institute of Medical Science Research Jalna Maharashtra.