15 Sep 2013
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Ajmer Rajasthan
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Ajmer, Rajasthan. MBBS 150 Seats. PG 89 Seats.
The Medical College is a government medical institution in Ajmer, Rajasthan offering MBBS, MD, MS & DM Courses.
The college came into existence in the year 1965.
The affiliation of this institution is to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences.
MBBS / MD / MS / DM / Courses – Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Ajmer, Rajasthan undertakes the teaching and training of students for under-graduate course of MBBS and post-graduate courses of MD, MS & DM.
The medical college and the medical courses are recognized by Medical Council of India.
Name of Medical College
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer, Rajasthan
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
Year of Establishment
Brief Details about Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Ajmer, Rajasthan – The brief details are given below for the aspirants looking for admission in the Medical College in Ajmer, Rajasthan.
The details include contact details, facilities, year of establishment, recognition, accreditation, etc.
- College Name Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Ajmer , Rajasthan
- Management Govt.
- Year of Establishment 1965
- Address Residency Road, Shastri Nagar, Jodhpur, Rajasthan
- Telephone +91- 145 – 2431842, 2640135
- Fax +91 – 145 – 2431842
- Mobile +91 – 9414939133
- Email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website http://medicaleducation.rajasthan.gov.in/ajmer/ind
- MBBS Seats 150 Seats. MBBS Admissions in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer are through Competitive Entrance Examination in Rajasthan.
- PG Seats 89 Seats. PG Medical Admissions in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer through Competitive Entrance Examination Rajasthan.
- Recognition Courses recognized by Medical Council of India
PG Specialization – MD, MS & DM Courses in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Ajmer, Rajasthan
The post graduate specializations of 89 seats of 19 different courses are mentioned below for your perusal. Admissions are made based on the ranks obtained in all India as well as at state level Entrance Examination.
PG Specializations Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer , Rajasthan PG Seats
- DM – Cardiology 2
- MD – Anesthesiology 6
- MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy 3
- MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology 2
- MD – General Medicine 14
- MD – Microbiology 3
- MD – Paediatrics 6
- MD – Pathology 6
- MD – Pharmacology 1
- MD – Physiology 2
- MD – Psychiatry 2
- MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology 4
- MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary
- Medicine 3
- MD/MS – Anatomy 3
- MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology 10
- MD/MS – Ophthalmology 4
- MS – ENT 3
- MS – General Surgery 10
- MS – Orthopedics 5