18 Jan 2016
Kanachur Institute of Medical Sciences Mangalore Karnataka
Kanachur Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS). Mangalore. Karnataka. MBBS 150 Seats. PG Nil.
The KIMS is a private medical institution in Mangalore, Karnataka. This is an opportunity to the eligible candidates. The candidate can pursue 4 & 1/2 years MBBS Course in Kanachur Instt. of Medical Sciences.
- Kanachur Instt. of Medical Sciences came into existence in the year 2014.
- KIMS expected to get permission from Medical Council of India in 2016.
KIMS would be managed by Kanachur Islamic Education Trust.
- The affiliation of this institution is To be Updated Soon.
MBBS Course. – Kanachur Instt. of Medical Sciences, Mangalore undertakes the teaching and training of students for under-graduate course of MBBS.
No PG (Post Graduation) Courses. – Since Kanachur Instt. of Medical Sciences is expected to get permission in 2016.
- Thus there would not be any PG seats available in KIMS for admission and study till 2022.
Kanachur Instt. of Medical Sciences and the medical course is yet to be approved / recognized by Medical Council of India.
Brief Details about Kanachur Institute of Medical Sciences
The brief details are given below for the students looking for admission in the Medical College in Mangalore, Karnataka.
The details include Contact details. Facilities. Year of establishment. Recognition. Accreditation, etc.
College Name. Kanachur Institute of Medical Sciences. Mangalore. Karnataka.
Management. Private – Kanachur Islamic Education Trust.
Affiliation. To be Updated Soon.
Established. Established in the year 2014. However yet to be given permission / approval from MCI.
Address. Mangalore –Thokkottu – Konaje University Rd, Kotekar Village, Deralakatte, Karnataka 575018.
MBBS Seats. 150 Seats in Kanachur Instt. of Medical Sciences are available for admission.
- Admission will take place subject to only if KIMS is given permission by MCI.
Admission. MBBS Admissions in Kanachur Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalore are through Competitive Entrance Examination.
Allotted. The seats in KIMS would be allotted for local students of Karnataka. As well as students of all India.
Distributed. The seats in Kanachur Instt. of Medical Sciences would be distributed in accordance of merit list.
- The rank in the merit list obtained by the candidate decides the admission in KIMS.
- The Entrance test conducted under the aegis of the private medical colleges association of Karnataka.
PG Degree Seats. No PG seats are available in KIMS for admission.
PG Courses. PG courses in KIMS are expected to start from the year 2022. This is subject to the approval given to KIMS by MCI.
Recognition. Courses yet to be permitted / approved / recognized by Medical Council of India.
Facilities in KIMS – Kanachur Institute of Medical Sciences is well equipped with Hostels, Library, Transport, Auditorium and Cafeteria.
- Hostels – The hostel rooms are totally equipped to accommodate 1500 students. There are gents as well as ladies hostel separately. The room are available as single sharing as well as twin sharing basis. The bathroom and toilet are attached.
- Library – The area has an ample space of 1200 square metres and have a well over 3000 books of medical and allied health sciences. There are also reputed journals and periodical of India as well as foreign.
- Transport – Quite a number of college buses are available helping the students reaching various parts of Mangalore and back to premises & hostels.
- Auditorium – A massive auditorium having the capacity to make seating arrangement for more than 800 students.
- Conference Hall – For conducting seminars and having full fledged equipments like data, videos, wifi and conference tables.
Note: Please check for the accuracy of the phone numbers and email address of KIMS.
- This can be done by visiting the official KIMS website.
PG Seats Specialization–MD MS Course Kanachur Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalore.
KIMS is expecting to get the permission from Medical Council of India.
The permission would allow Kanachur Institute of Medical Sciences to take admission of eligible MBBS students for PG medical courses from the year 2022.