Mahatma Gandhi Medical College Jaipur. MBBS 150 Seats. PG 73 Seats.
One of the prestigious private medical institution in Jaipur, Rajasthan for studying UG / PG Courses of MBBS, MD & MS degrees.
The college came into existence in the year 2001 and is under the management of India Education Trust.
The affiliation of this institution is to Rajasthan University.
Origin of College – The medical college was formed due to the vision and initiation of Dr M L Swarankar, who has done MBBS from SMS Medical College and later his post graduation for PGIMER Chandigarh in 1982. Dr M L Swarankar is the present Chairman & Managing Trustee of Mahatma Gandhi Medical College.
MBBS / MD / MS Courses – The Medical College and Hospital undertakes the teaching and training of students for under-graduate course of MBBS and post-graduate courses of MD & MS.
The medical college and the medical courses are recognized by Medical Council of India.
Admission in MBBS Course – For getting admission into MBBS course in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur, Rajasthan, the students have to qualify Pre Medical Test (RPMT) conducted by Rajasthan University of Health Sciences.
The selection of the students is done based on the ranks obtained in the Entrance Examination.
- State Rajasthan
- Name of Medical College Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur
- Affiliated University Rajasthan University
- Management Trust
- Year of Establishment 2001
- MBBS Seats 150
- PG Seats 73
Brief Details about Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur– The brief details are given below for the aspirants looking for admission in the Medical college in Jaipur. The details include contact details, facilities, year of establishment, recognition, accreditation’s, etc.
- College Name Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur.
- Management India Education Trust.
- Year of Establishment 2001.
- Address RIICO Institutional Area, Sitapura, Tonk Road, Jaipur.
- Telephone +91- 141 – 2770677, 2770798, 2771777, 2771001.
- Fax +91- 141-2770303 / 2770900.
- Email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website www.mgmch.org
- MBBS Seats 150 Seats. Admissions are through Competitive Entrance Examination RPMT in Rajasthan.
- PG Seats 73 Seats. Admissions through Competitive Pre PG Entrance Examination.
- Recognition Courses recognized by Medical Council of India
- Attached Hospital M. G. Hospital. 820 Beds. 10 Operation Theaters. ICU with 44 Beds. Testing Laboratories – Radio-Diagnosis, Micro-Biology, Pathology & Bio-Chemistry.
Super-Specialities Reproductive Medicine, Neuro-Surgery, Plastic-Surgery, Endo-Urology, Endoscopic Surgery, Paediatric Surgery, Gastroenterology.
CSSD Central Sterile and Supply Department does sterilization of surgical instruments, dressing material and Operation Theater Linen.
- Camps Since 10 years, 250 camps conducted by the Hospital with its expert team of doctors of different specialties and examined more than 2,00,000 patients till today.
- Facilities Dr. K. D. Gupta Memorial Central library. Separate
- Hostels for Boys & Girls.
- Auditorium Air-Conditioned. Accommodates 800 persons. Conducts seminars of different speciliaties. Also has Open-Air Theater with 2000 persons seating capacity.
- Jaipur Facility Jaipur Fertility and Microsurgery Research Centre (IVF Centre).
PG Specialization Courses in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College Jaipur
The post graduate specializations of 73 seats of 18 different courses are mentioned below for your perusal. Admissions are made based on the ranks obtained at state level Entrance Examination.
Admission in MD / MS Course – For getting admission into MD / MS course in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College Jaipur, Rajasthan; the students have to qualify Pre PG Entrance (Pre MD MS) Examination conducted by Rajasthan University of Health Sciences. The selection of the students is done based on the ranks obtained in the Entrance Examination.
PG Specializations Mahatma Gandhi Medical College Jaipur PG Seats
- Anaesthesiology 5. MD
- Bio-Chemistry 1. MD
- Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy 2. MD
- General Medicine 10. MD
- Microbiology 2. MD
- Paediatrics 6. MD
- Pathology 5. MD
- Pharmacology 4. MD
- Psychiatry 2. MD
- Radio Diagnosis/Radiology 5. MD
- Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine 3. MD
- Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine 2. MD
- Anatomy 4. MD /MS
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology 6. MD /MS
- Ophthalmology 2. MD /MS
- ENT 2. MS
- General Surgery 8. MS
- Orthopaedics 6. MS