Manipal University Online Entrance Test PG Medical – MU OET PG Medical
Attention doctors ! Are you planning for medical post graduation admission in Manipal University.
If yes, then you need to register with Manipal University Online entrance test for the year 2016 academic-start.
- The entrance is known as MU OET PG Medical 2016.
- You will have to apply online and the last date deadline is 27 January 2016.
- The entrance test will be conducted from 12 February to 25 February 2016.
Manipal University Online Entrance Test PG Medical
The online PG Medical Entrance conducted by Manipal University opens an opportunity to the thousands of MBBS doctors who are nursing ambition to pursue their specialization in the one of the top medical college in India.
The details below include the eligibility criteria, the exam pattern, the distribution of 200 multiple choice of questions, the location of centers of online entrance test, etc
MU OET PG Medical Eligibility – Before you apply to Manipal University Online Entrance Test PG Medical it is important that you are eligible.
- That the MBBS degree that you have completed must be recognized as per the rules and regulation of Medical Council of India.
- Also that you should have completed the compulsory rotating internship from the list of hospitals approved by MCI.
- The last date for completion of internship must be on or before 30th April of the admission joining academic year.
- And suppose you don’t meet the eligibility criteria you are bound to be disallowed to sit for writing the entrance exam.
MU OET PG Medical Test Duration & Multiple choice questions – The duration of the entrance test is 2 and half hours.
- The pattern of Manipal University Online Entrance Test PG Medical will be consisting of 200 multiple choice questions.
- Nice thing about this entrance that there are no negative marks.
- Total marks are 200 and that each question carries one mark.
MU OET PG Medical Application Form – Now let us know how to apply to the Manipal University Online Entrance Test PG Medical for this academic year.
- The important features you need to know before filling the application form. One is that you will have to apply online.
- That is, to fill your name, address, phone number and the authentic email.
- Your email ID will be utilized by Manipal University to communicate and correspond with you.
- The details you also have to fill include educational qualifications, related exams along with Board and University.
- Finally you will have to upload your latest photograph and signature.
There will be an application fee of Rs 2000/- which can paid online by credit card / debit card or by net banking.
If you have decided to pay by Demand Draft then the DD must be taken in favour of Manipal University payable at Manipal or Udipi.
The details of the DD must be filled on the online application form filled by you.
The demand draft must be sent to Director, Indian Admissions, Room no 102, Manipal University, Manipal – 576104 Karnataka, India.
MU OET PG Medical Three Attempts to Choose from – You will be delighted to know that Manipal University gives you three attempts for writing the MD, MS & PG Diploma Manipal University Online Entrance Test PG Medical.
- The 1st & 2nd attempt dates are between 12 February 2016 and 23 February 2016 to choose from.
- However, the 3rd attempt can utilized only on 25 February 2016.
Manipal University Online Entrance Test PG Medical – Locations of online test centers.
There are respective codes while applying online. These code can be found on the website of Manipal University.
- Port Blair
Manipal University Online Entrance Test PG Medical Medical Distribution of Questions – The distribution of 200 multiple choice of questions are in the fashion as explained below.
- To start with 40 questions are distributed to Medicine, Paediatrics, Genetics, Dermatology & Venereology.
- When it comes to Surgery along with Orthopaedics, Trauma and Anaesthesiology the questions are 30.
- Community Medicine 20.
- Then there will be 20 questions for Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
- Then the three subjects of Physiology, Pharmacology & Pathology will have 14 questions each.
- In the same way Anatomy, Otorhinolarygology and Opthalmology will have each 10.
- The last three subjects of Biochemistry, Microbiology & Forensic Medicine will have 6 each.
MU OET PG Medical – Important Dates
Candidates who are applying to Manipal University Online Entrance Test PG may be requiring the important dates that will help them in planning the academic dates. The below dates may vary a day or two. We will update accordingly.
- Last week of October 2015 – Application Form Released
- 27 January 2016 – Application submission Last Date
- February 2016 – Admit Cards Issue
- 12 February to 25 February 2016 – Entrance Exam date
- 28 February 2016 – MU OET PG Medical Results
- 1 March 2016 – Announcement of Merit List of MU OET PG Medical
For More details about Manipal University Online Entrance Test PG, please the website of Manipal University.
Follow Us Twitter Facebook Google+Email: email@example.com
Author to ATBanzara Education (mbbsmdmsDOTcom) / Srswati (srswatiDOTcom) / Blogzense (blogzenseDOTcom)