MCI Permitted New Medical College in Bihar.
MCI has permitted the state of Bihar to set up one new medical college for admissions in the academic year 2012-13. This new medical college is added to the list of existing 10 MBBS institutions of Bihar. The new MBBS Institution in Bihar has been named in memory of Lord Buddha, and hence the name is Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa, Bihar
“This MCI Permitted new MBBS College is affiliated to B.N. Mandal University, Madhepura.”
Given below are the details of New MCI permitted MBBS Institution for perusal:
MCI Permitted New Medical College in Bihar has 100 MBBS Seats
- The aspirants from the state are eligible for admission in the above mentioned MCI Permitted new MBBS Institution for the 100 MBBS seats.
- Based on your rank in Entrance Examination you will become eligible for admission in the new MBBS institution, subject to availability of seats and eligibility criteria.
Affiliated to B.N. Mandal University, Madhepura
- Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College & Hospital, Saharsa, Bihar is affiliated to B.N. Mandal University.
- The degree awarded by the B.N. Mandal University is recognized in India and in the world.
Approved by Medical Council of India
- The above mentioned MCI permitted MBBS Institution is approved by Medical Council of India under the section 10(A) of the Indian Medical Council Act.
- The MCI Permitted MBBS institution provides admission to the eligible students of the state into the first year of MBBS course selected by a entrance test conducted by Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College & Hospital, Saharsa, Bihar.
MBBS Admission by Entrance Test
- An Entrance Examination is conducted for admission to first year MBBS courses in Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College & Hospital, Saharsa in Bihar for admitting the eligible candidates into the MCI permitted new MBBS College on merit achieved in the entrance test.
- The eligibility to appear for the entrance for admission into the MCI Permitted MBBS Institution is that students from the state who will be completing 17 years on 31 December in the year of joining;
- Must have Physics, Chemistry, & Biology / Biotechnology as their subjects in their 12th Class or Intermediate;
- Must have achieved a minimum 50 marks in an average of the above mentioned 3 subjects and having English as one of the subject.
Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa, Bihar
Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital located at Saharsa, Bihar was conceived by Lord Buddha Shiksha Pratisthan, a Society (Buddhist Minority) for establishment and management of the MCI permitted MBBS Institution.
“Lord Buddha Shiksha Pratisthan, a Society (Buddhist Minority) will manage the affairs of this new MBBS institution.”
We are confident that this MCI permitted new MBBS institution will produce top class doctors to serve the people of India in general and Bihar in particular.
“Details provided about the new MBBS institution are inconclusive. We expect you to please inform us if you find discrepancies in the list. We assure to update the list.”The above mentioned content gives us extensive information about the MCI Permitted MBBS institution in Bihar. Hoping this article gives you a fair amount of information about the New MBBS Institution of adding more 100 MBBS seats for the academic year 2012-13.
Note: If the above article does not answer your question or you have a different question on MCI Permitted MBBS Institutions List of India. You may ask your question or contribute your experience or give your valuable comment / reply to this article “MCI Permitted New Medical College in Bihar.”
Follow Us Twitter Facebook Google+Email: email@example.com
Author to ATBanzara Education (mbbsmdmsDOTcom) / Srswati (srswatiDOTcom) / Blogzense (blogzenseDOTcom)