19 Jul 2012
New Medical College in Delhi
MCI Permitted New Medical College in Delhi.
MCI has permitted the state of Delhi to set up one new medical college for admissions in the academic year 2012-13. This new medical college is added to the list of existing 6 MBBS colleges of Delhi. The medical college is the dream of Hakeem Abdul Hameed, the founder of Jamia Hamdard, to create an institute for suffering humanity, and hence the name is Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, New Delhi.
“This MCI Permitted new Medical college in Delhi is affiliated to University of Jamia Hamdard (Hamdard University)
Given below are the details of MCI permitted Medical College for perusal:
MCI Permitted New Medical College in Delhi has 100 MBBS Seats
- The aspirants from the state are eligible for admission in the above mentioned MCI Permitted MBBS College for the 100 MBBS seats.
- Out of 100 seats, 42 seats are available for general category, 43 seats are available to the reserved category for Muslim Students and the remaining 15 seats are allotted for Management Quota Category.
- Based on your rank in All India Competitive Entrance Examination you will become eligible for admission in the MBBS institution, subject to availability of seats and eligibility criteria.
Affiliated to University of Jamia Hamdard (Hamdard University)
- Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, New Delhi the new MBBS College is affiliated to University of Jamia Hamdard (Hamdard University).
- The degree awarded by the University of Jamia Hamdard (Hamdard University) is recognized in India and in the world.
Approved by Medical Council of India
- The above mentioned MCI permitted MBBS Institution is approved by Medical Council of India under the section 10(A) of the Indian Medical Council Act.
- The MCI Permitted MBBS College provides admission to the eligible students of the state into the first year of MBBS course selected by All India Competitive Entrance Examination conducted by Jamia Hamdard (Hamdard University).
MBBS Admission by All India Competitive Entrance Examination
- All India Competitive Entrance Examination for admission to first year MBBS courses in the MBBS institutions of the State of Delhi is conducted by the Jamia Hamdard (Hamdard University) for admitting the eligible candidates into the MCI permitted MBBS College on merit achieved in the entrance test.
- The eligibility to appear for the entrance for admission into the MCI Permitted MBBS College is that students from the state who will be completing 17 years on 31 December in the year of joining;
- Must have Physics, Chemistry, & Biology / Biotechnology as their subjects in their 12th Class or Intermediate;
- Must have achieved a minimum 50 marks in an average of the above mentioned 3 subjects and having English as one of the subject.
MBBS Admission in Management Quota / NRI Quota Seats in Delhi
- Management / NRI Quota of 15% of the total seats are available in this MCI permitted new medical college in Delhi for eligible candidates from India may be filled up strictly from the merit list of All India Medical Entrance Examination, conducted by Jamia Hamdard (Hamdard University).
- A notification will come in newspapers for admission into the MCI permitted MBBS institution in Delhi under Management Quota and the students have to apply.
- The yearly fees in this new MBBS college is for General Category / Reserved Category Rs. 6,00,000/- per annum
- Management quota Category fees will be Rs.15, 00,000/- per annum.
Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, New Delhi
Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research (HIMSR) is a MCI permitted MBBS Institution at Hamdard Nagar in New Delhi. It is a project of Jamia Hamdard aimed at providing quality healthcare at an affordable cost.
“This MCI permitted new MBBS institution deemed as a Self Financing, Unaided Private Institute designed to become a parallel private Healthcare system in New Delhi.”
We are confident that this MCI permitted MBBS college will produce top class doctors to serve the people of India in general and Delhi in particular.
If the above article does not answer your question or you have a different question on MCI Permitted MBBS Institutions List of India. You may ask your question or contribute your experience or give your valuable comment / reply to this article “MCI Permitted New Medical College in Delhi.”
“Details provided about the MCI Permitted new MBBS college are inconclusive. We expect you to please inform us if you find discrepancies in the list. We assure to update the list.”
Note: The above mentioned content gives us extensive information about the MCI Permitted MBBS college. Hoping this article gives you a fair amount of information about the MBBS Institution of adding more 100 MBBS seats for the academic year 2012-13.