Pursuing MD in Russia is always a safe bet for international aspirants looking for an authentic medical degree valid and accredited in the world.
Scores of aspirants have studied and returned to their native countries after finishing MD in Russia.
The aspirants are visiting Russia from more than three decades.
The medical colleges in Russia Federation are public institutions which are between 25 years old to more than 200 years old. All are government medical colleges.
The title degree awarded in Russia is MD which is equivalent to MBBS in India.
Medium of Instruction – The medium of instructions is English as well as Russian. The duration of MD in Russia is 6 years.
The students looking forward to study in Russian Medical Colleges have the option to study in English or Russian medium.
Here it is to be noted that the tuition fees for English Medium teaching is higher than Russian Medium courses.
The student has the choice of studying in Russian Medium or English medium.
Academically Attached Health Care Centre – The medical colleges as discussed earlier are all public and national institution directly under the control of government of Russia.
The student enrolling into the medical colleges for pursuing MD in Russia are offered specialized program mes along with basic medical qualification.
The medical colleges in Russia are academically attached to major health care center & hospitals of Russia.
Admission Requirements – The admission requirement to enroll into MD in Russia is same as that of India. The 10+2 or 12th or higher secondary with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
Foreign and overseas Male and female students are admitted.
Photo Credit – DIPB / Flickr
Recognition – All of the Russian Medical colleges are recognized by Federal Service of Supervision in Education and Service in Russia.
The medical colleges of Russia are approved by Medical Council of India.
The medical colleges are accredited by WHO and important accredited bodies.
International Students – The international students arriving in Russia are guided by the international wing in the University Administration Department help the international students with a separate hostel facilities inside the college premises or near the college.
Kitchen facilities are available in the hostel for self cooking. There are restaurants available in the market to buy cooked food.
Go to Russia for MD – Going for MD in Russia is equivalent to MBBS & the best option for Indians in comparison with any other country.
The reasons are enough to convince ourselves to go for a medical degree in Russia.
One of the most important reasons is that many Indians already come back, having a good practice in India and even finished Post graduation courses in MD, MS and super specialties.
Indians Registered with MCI – There is enough evidence of this if we look into the registered doctors with Medical Council of India. MCI is the best source to find out.
Reason number two, since many Indians are already studying medical degree in Russia, the fresh youngsters going to pursue MD in Russia will always have the guidance and security from the seniors studying there.
Consultants & Fees – Reason number three there are few but good consultants in India with good track record of sending number of Indians.
The students may utilize their services and proceed towards seeking admission for studying MD in Russia.
One more important reason is the affordable fees and cost of living would encourage going to Russia and enrolling in medical course in the Medical Council of India approved medical universities of Russia.
Recognized in India & World – The medical universities are also recognized and accredited in the world bodies.
There are various medical universities exists in Russia.
Given are some of the universities and their addresses for the students or aspirants who are looking to Russia to pursue medical studies.
List Of Medical Colleges offering MD in Russia
- Altai State Medical University
- Amur State Medical Academy
- Arkhangelsk State Medical Academy
- Astrakhan State Medical Academy
- Bashkir State Medical University
- Chelyabinsk State Medical Academy
- Cita State Medical Academy
- Dagestan State Medical Academy
- Habarovsk State Medical Institute
- I.M.Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy
- Irkutsk State Medical University
- Ivanovo State Medical Academy
- Izhevsk State Medical Academy
- Kabardino-Balkarian State University
- Kazan State Medical University – Russian
- Kazan State Medical University – Eng
- Kemerovo State Medical Academy
- Kuban State Medical Academy
- Kursk State Medical University
- M.K.Ammosov Sakha (Yakutsk) State University Faculty of Medicine
- Military Medical Academy
- Mordovian Ogarev State University
- Moscow State University
- Nizhny Novgorod State Medical Academy
- Novgorod State University
- Omsk State Medical Academy
- People’s Friendship University of Russia
- Perm State Medical Academy
- Petrozavodsk State University
- Rostov State Medical University
- Russian State Medical University
- Ryazan State Medical University
- Saint Petersburg State Pavlov Medical University
- Saint Petersburg State Medical Academy
- Saint Petersburg State University
- Samara State Medical University Medical Institute
- Saratov State Medical University
- Siberian State Medical University
- Smolensk State Medical Academy
- Stavropol State Medical Academy
- Tver State Medical Academy
- Ural State Medical Academy
- Vladivostok State Medical University
- Volgograd State Medical Academy
- Voronezh N. N. Burdenko State Medical Academy
- Yakutsk State University
- Yaroslavl State Medical Academy
Follow Us Twitter Facebook Google+Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Author to ATBanzara Education / Srswati / Blogzense