MGIMS Pre Medical Test – MGIMS PMT 2016
Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences a constituent medical college issued a public notification that it would conduct an entrance examination named as MGIMS PMT. PMT stands for Pre Medical Test.
The entrance medical examination is set to be conducted on 17 April 2016. There will be 100 MBBS seats available for admission.
MGIMS Pre Medical Test – Admission Procedure Starts From
Candidates who are nursing ambition to take admission in Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences will be happy to note.
- That you can start the procedure to fill the application form from 21 December 2015.
- The prospectus & application form will be available till 4 March 2016
- The last date deadline for filling the application form is 18 March 2016.
MGIMS Pre Medical Test – Application Form
If you want to obtain the MGIMS PMT 2016 application form. There are two ways you can obtain.
- One method is that you pay cash Rs. 5000 in the Cash counter of Account Section inside the premises in the administrative complex of KHS and Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences.
- The second method to obtain the application cum admission brochure by remitting a challan of Rs 5000/- in any of the branch of State Bank Of India.
- The paid challan are 3 copies and the candidate should send the original copy of challan to Dean’s Office, Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram – 442102.
- Once this is received by the constituent college then the candidate will get the application cum admission brochure at his corresponding address.
MGIMS Pre Medical Test – Eligibility Criteria
Now an eligibility criterion is a very important aspect that the candidates must know before they apply for MGIMS PMT 2016 in Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Science.
- The candidate must have attained the age of 17 years before 31 December in the year of applying that is academic year 2016.
- The minimum percentage of marks to be obtained in the 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry & Biology is 50% with English as one of the subject.
- However, the qualifying marks for the percentage are only 40% for OBC/ SC/ST/NT/VJ.
MGIMS Pre Medical Test – Date of Entrance, Exam Centers
The entrance date of examination of MGIMS PMT 2016 is 17 April 2016.
- The centers where the entrance exam will be conducted are Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Nagpur and Kolkata.
- The pattern of examination of MGIMS PMT entrance will be consisting of 2 papers.
- It will be questions booklet. One set of paper will consist of objective multiple choice of questions that are from Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- The second set of paper are essay type descriptive questions that are based on Gandhian thoughts.
MGIMS Pre Medical Test – Results Date
Finally the most important part of the admission and entrance process is that the results will be declared in the month of May.
- The results will only have the name of those candidates who have scored the minimum qualifying marks.
- And the minimum qualifying marks for general category candidates is 50% and when it comes to reserved category candidates it is 40%
Important Points to be noticed on record
- There are no paid seats.
- There is nothing like Management Quota Seats in MGIMS.
- Fees is almost equivalent to Government Medical Colleges in Maharashtra.
- Honorable Supreme Court & High Courts, MCI and Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Nashik are the important institutions whose say is of paramount important with respect to admission of candidates.
- The prospectus of MGIMS Pre Medical Test will consist of application form, syllabus, last 6 years questions papers of Gandhian thought along with the model objective question papers of physics, chemistry and biology.
Follow Us Twitter Facebook Google+Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Author to ATBanzara Education / Srswati / Blogzense