1 Aug 2013
MP Shah Medical College Jamnagar Gujarat
MP Shah Medical College Jamnagar. MBBS 200 Seats. PG 157 Seats.
The Medical College is a government medical institution in
Jamnagar, Gujarat offering MBBS, MD, MS, MCh & Diploma Courses.
The college came into existence in the year 1955. The affiliation of this institution is to Saurashtra University.
MBBS / MD / MS / MCh / Diploma Courses – MP Shah Medical College Jamnagar Gujarat undertakes the teaching and training of students for under-graduate course of MBBS and post-graduate courses of MD, MS, MCh & Diploma.
The medical college and the medical courses are recognized by Medical Council of India.
Brief Details about MP Shah Medical College Jamnagar Gujarat – The brief details are given below for the aspirants looking for admission in the Medical college in Jamnagar Gujarat.
The details include contact details, facilities, year of establishment, recognition, accreditation, etc.
PG Specialization – MD, MS, MCh & Diploma Courses in MP Shah Medical College Jamnagar Gujarat
The post graduate specializations of 157 seats of 29 different courses are mentioned below for your perusal.
Admissions are made based on the ranks obtained in all India as well as at state level Entrance Examination.
PG Specializations MP Shah Medical College Jamnagar Gujarat
- Diploma in Anesthesia 3
- Diploma in Child Health 2
- Diploma in Clinical Pathology 12
- Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology 3
- Diploma in Ophthalmology 1
- Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis 5
- Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases 1
- M.Ch – Plastic Surgery 1
- MD – Anaesthesiology 12
- MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy 2
- MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology 2
- MD – General Medicine 20
- MD – Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion 1
- MD – Microbiology 5
- MD – Paediatrics 2
- MD – Pathology 11
- MD – Pharmacology 6
- MD – Physiology 4
- MD – Psychiatry 2
- MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology 6
- MD – Radiotherapy 1
- MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine 7
- MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary
- Medicine 2
- MD/MS – Anatomy 4
- MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology 6
- MD/MS – Ophthalmology 8
- MS – ENT 3
- MS – General Surgery 16
- MS – Orthopaedics 9