Naraina Medical College & Research Centre (NMRC), Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. MBBS 150 Seats. PG Nil.
The NMRC is a private medical institution in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. This is an opportunity to the eligible candidates to study 4 & 1/2 years MBBS Course in NMRC.
- NMRC came into existence in the year 2014.
- NMRC expected to get permission from Medical Council of India in 2016.
NMRC would be managed by Shree Durga Maa Shiksha Seva Samiti.
- The affiliation of this institution is To Be Updated Soon.
MBBS Course. – Naraina Medical College & Research Centre, Kanpur undertakes the teaching and training of students for under-graduate course of MBBS.
No PG (Post Graduation) Courses. – Since the college is expected to get permission in 2016.
- Thus there would not be any PG seats available in NMRC for admission and study till 2022.
The NMRC and the medical course is yet to be approved / recognized by Medical Council of India.
Photo – Flickr.
Brief Details about Naraina Medical College & Research Centre
The brief details are given below for the students looking for admission in the Medical College in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
The details include Contact details. Facilities. Year of establishment. Recognition. Accreditation, etc.
College Name. Naraina Medical College & Research Centre. Kanpur. Uttar Pradesh.
State. Uttar Pradesh.
Management. Private – Shree Durga Maa Shiksha Seva Samiti.
Affiliation. To Be Updated Soon.
Established. Established in the year 2014. However yet to be given permission / approval from MCI.
Address. Gangaganj, Panki, 208020.
Telephone.To Be Updated Soon.
Fax. +91 512 2260070.
MBBS Seats. 150 Seats in NMRC are available for admission.
- Admission will take place subject to only if NMRC is given permission by MCI.
Admission. MBBS Admissions in Naraina Medical College & Research Centre, Kanpur are through Competitive Entrance Examination.
Allotted. The seats in NMRC would be allotted for local students of Uttar Pradesh. As well as students of all India.
Distributed. The seats in NMRC would be distributed in accordance of merit list.
- The rank in the merit list obtained by the candidate in the common entrance entrance of NMRC.
- The Entrance test conducted under the aegis of the private medical colleges association of Uttar Pradesh.
PG Degree Seats. No PG seats are available in NMRC for admission.
PG Courses. PG courses in NMRC are expected to start from the year 2022. This is subject to the approval given to NMRC by MCI.
Recognition. Courses yet to be permitted / approved / recognized by Medical Council of India.
Note: Please check for the accuracy of the phone numbers and email address of the medical college.
- This can be done by visiting the official college website.
PG Seats Specialization–MD MS Course Naraina Medical College & Research Centre, Kanpur.
NMRC, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh is expecting to get the permission from Medical Council of India.
The permission would allow NMRC to take admission of eligible MBBS students for PG medical courses from the year 2022.