Padmashree Dr D Y Patil Medical College Pimpri Pune. MBBS 250 Seats. PG 165 Seats.
Padmashree Dr D Y Patil Medical College Pimpri Pune started by a private trust in 1995 at Pimpri, Pune.
The medical college is having a deemed status as per the UGC Act 1956.
The affiliated university is Dr. D Y Patil University. The medical institution conducts an all India Entrance Examination to select students into UG / PG courses.
MBBS, MD, MS, DM, MCh & Diploma Courses – The UG course is MBBS. The PG courses are in PG Diploma, MD, MS, DM & MCh.
All of these UG / PG Courses are recognized by Medical Council of India.
Admission in MBBS Course – For getting admission into MBBS course in Padmashree Dr D Y Patil Medical College Pimpri Pune, Pimpri, Pune, the students have to qualify Common Entrance Test conducted by Dr. D Y Patil University.
The selection of the students is done based on the ranks obtained in the all India Entrance Examination.
All India Entrance Exam for MBBS – Padmashree Dr D Y Patil Medical College Pimpri Pune Pimpri Pune Maharashtra – DY Patil Pune MBBS Entrance – 2014 for the academic year 2014
Name of Entrance Exam : DY Patil Pune MBBS Entrance – 2014
Course : MBBS
Exam Date : 18.05.2014
Last Date To Apply : 11.05.2014
Brief details about Padmashree Dr D Y Patil Medical College Pimpri Pune, Pimpri, Pune – The brief details of the medical college are given below for the aspirants looking for admission in the Medical College.
The details include contact details, facilities, year of establishment, recognition, accreditation, etc.
PG Specialization Courses at Padmashree Dr D Y Patil Medical College Pimpri Pune, Pimpri, Pune
PG Specializations of 34 different courses for 165 seats are available in Padmashree Dr D Y Patil Medical College Pimpri Pune, Pimpri, Pune. Admissions are based on the competitive entrance examination conducted autonomously by Dr. D Y Patil University.
Admission in PG Course – For getting admission into PG Diploma, MD, MS, DM & MCh. Courses in the medical institution, the MBBS graduates have to qualify Common Entrance Test – conducted by Dr. D Y Patil University. The selection of the students is done based on the ranks obtained in all India Entrance Examination.
PG Specialization Courses & No. of Seats
- Diploma in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy 2
- Diploma in Anesthesia (DA) 2
- Diploma in Child Health (DCH) 3
- Diploma in Clinical Pathology (DCP) 2
- Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology (DGO) 3
- Diploma in Ophthalmology (DOMS) 2
- Diploma in Orthopaedics (D Ortho) 3
- Diploma in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology (DLO) 1
- Diploma in Psychological Medicine (DPM) 1
- Diploma in Public Health 2
- Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis (DMRD) 2
- Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases (DTCD) 1
- DM – Nephrology 1
- M.Ch – Neuro Surgery 1
- M.Ch – Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery 1
- MD – Anaesthesiology 9
- MD – Bio-Chemistry 2
- MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy 7
- MD – General Medicine 17
- MD – Microbiology 3
- MD – Paediatrics 12
- MD – Pathology 10
- MD – Pharmacology 6
- MD – Physiology 3
- MD – Psychiatry 5
- MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology 10
- MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine 4
- MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine 3
- MD/MS – Anatomy 3
- MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology 11
- MD/MS – Ophthalmology 7
- MS – ENT 3
- MS – General Surgery 16
- MS – Orthopaedics 7
ADMISSION NOTICE – 2016 –
Padmashree Dr D Y Patil Medical College Pimpri Pune
ALL – INDIA POST GRADUATE MEDICAL ENTRANCE TEST (AIPGMET – 2016)
Availability of Specialization for Admission to PG Courses are given below:
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Ophthalmology Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
- General Medicine
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy
- Preventive & Social Medicine
- Pharmacology Microbiology
- Emergency Medicine
PG Diploma Courses
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology (D.G.O.)
- Orthopaedics (D.Ortho.)
- Ophthalmology (D.C.)
- Otorhinolaryngology (D.LO.)
- Paediatrics (D.C.H.)
- Anaesthesiology (D.A.)
- Radio-Diagnosis (D.M.R.D.)
- Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy (D.D.V.L.)
- Clinical Pathology (D.C.P.)
- Psychiatry (D.P.M.)
- Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases (D.T.C.D.)
- Public Health (D.RH.)
Date of Entrance Test –
- Friday, 4th December 2015
- Time – 11.00 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.
Last Date for Submission of Application:
- Application form is available for download on the University Website.
- The downloaded application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 3,750/- should reach the University office before the Thursday, 03/12/2015 upto 5.00 p.m.