Qingdao University Medical College. Located in the eastern coastal side of China in the city called Qingdao. Precisely between Mount Fushan and Yellow Sea. In the province of Shandong.
The english medium MBBS program was started in the year 2006 inviting international students from outside China.
Highlights about Qingdao University Medical College
- Has academic partnership as well as exchange programs with more than 125 universities in around 20 countries.
- There are right now more than 100 international students pursuing the MBBS program with Indian students being in majority.
Qingdao University Medical College Ranking
According to Webometrics, the ranking provider of World Universities.
Qingdao University ranks 65 among the universities in People’s Republic of China.
Ranks 863 among the world universities.
This ranking is at the time of writing this article about Qingdao University.
Affiliated Hospitals of Qingdao Medical College
At the time of updating this article, there were 7 affiliated hospitals of Qingdao University Medical College. They are
- The Affiliated Hospital of Medical College Qingdao University – 16 JiangSu Road, ShiBei District, Old Town Area, Qingdao, Shandong Province, Peoples Republic of China – Phone: +86 (532) 8291-1847
- Qingdao Center Medical Group
- Qingdao Municipal Hospital – 5 DongHai Middle Road (18 ZhuHai Road), ShiNan District, Fushan Bay Area (Central Qingdao), Qingdao, Shandong Province, China – Phone: +86 (532) 8593-7690, 8593-7678.
- Yantai Yuhuangding Hospital – 20 Yuhuangding E Rd, Zhifu, Yantai, Shandong, China – Phone:+86 (535) 669-1999
- Qingdao Haici Medical Group
- Weihai Municipal Hospital
- Qingdao Cardiovascular Disease Hospital
Now that you have decided to take admission or enroll into Qingdao University Medical College for pursuing MBBS degree.
The first thing you need to know is that the academic session for the year 2016 is beginning from September.
So pull up socks from now itself to apply to the above mentioned prestigious medical college.
Qingdao Medical College – Apply Last Date, Tuition Fee, Living Cost
- The last date for applying is 31 July 2016.
- The duration of the MBBS degree is 6 years including internship.
- The tuition fee is 25000 RMB and
- the living cost is 1000 to 1500 RMB per month.
- To apply you need to spend 150 USD for the cost of application.
- The MBBS program’s language of instruction is English.
The starting date for applying is March 1, 2016 and last date for applying is June 30, 2016.
Qingdao Medical College – Apart from tuition fee per year, there will other fees like
- text book fee,
- insurance fee and
- Resident permit fee;
- they are 500, 600, and 800 RMB respectively.
The documents required in order to apply to Qingdao Medical College are
- Valid passport.
- Passport sized photograph.
- High school or 10th class academic certificate.
- High school graduate or
- 12th class academic certificate.
- Letter of guarantee from the appropriate authority.
- Any extracurricular certificates.
- And other important certificates which has a good standing.
The eligibility criteria to apply in Qingdao Medical College include,
- Completion of 17 years of age.
- Completed education must be of 10+2 years.
- Intermediate Science with English.
- The subjects must include Biology, Physics & Chemistry.
- Percentage of marks should above 60 percent.
Important Admission (Intake) Deadlines for March & September at Qingdao College of Medicine
There are two times that admissions are taken in Qingdao University Medical College. Once is March and the other is September.
- March Intake deadline (Last Date of Applying) for Early Consideration is 15 December. Regular deadline is 15 February.
- September Intake deadline (Last Date of Applying) for Early Consideration is 1 February. Regular deadline is 31 July.
Once you apply to Qingdao University Medical College
The admission committee for international students of Qingdao Medical College will decide whether to accept or to reject your application.
If your application is accepted by Qingdao Medical College then
- The eligible student has to pay the following onetime non refundable
- admission fee,
- administrative fee and
- processing fee.
Once payment is done the applicant will be issued an acceptance letter by Qingdao University Medical College.
The acceptance letter will state that you are accepted by Qingdao Medical College to take admission in 6 years duration MBBS degree course.
JW202 form for Student Visa – The next step is the invitation to visa certificate which is known as JW202 form which is issued by the ministry of education of China.
With JW202 form you can visit the Embassy of China to apply and collect your student visa.
That’s it, now you are ready to fly to China and get admitted into Qingdao Medical College.
— ATBanzara Education (@atbanzara) April 11, 2016
Follow Us Twitter Facebook Google+Email: email@example.com
Author to ATBanzara Education (mbbsmdmsDOTcom) / Srswati (srswatiDOTcom) / Blogzense (blogzenseDOTcom)