16 Jan 2016
Sambharam Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
Sambharam Institute of Medical Sciences & Research (SIMSAR), Kolar, Karnataka. MBBS 150 Seats. PG Nil.
SIMSAR is a private medical institution in Kolar, Karnataka for studying MBBS Course.
- The Sambharam Instt of Med Science came into existence in the year 2014.
- SIMSR expected to get permission from Medical Council of India in 2016.
SIMSAR would be managed by Sambharam Charitable Trust.
The affiliation of this institution is to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
MBBS Course. – Sambharam Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Kolar undertakes the teaching and training of students for under-graduate course of MBBS.
No PG (Post Graduation) Courses. – Since SIMSAR is expected to get permission in 2016.
- There would not be any PG seats available for admission and study till 2022.
- The medical college and the medical course is yet to be approved / recognized by Medical Council of India.
Brief Details about Sambharam Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
The brief details are given below for the students looking for admission in the Medical College in Kolar, Karnataka.
The details include Contact details. Facilities. Year of establishment. Recognition. Accreditation, etc.
College Name. Sambharam Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Kolar, Karnataka.
Management. Private – Sambharam Charitable Trust.
Affiliation. Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
Established. Established in the year 2014 but yet to be given permission / approval from MCI.
Address. D.K.Plantation, BEML Nagar, Kolar Gold Fields,
Karnataka – 563113.
Telephone.+91- 8153 – 263220. / +91- 8153-263230. / 263260 / 9482876671. / 9482876672.
Fax. To Be Updated Soon.
MBBS Seats. 150 Seats in Sambharam Institute of Medical Sciences & Research are available.
- The admission in SIMSR is subject to only if given permission by MCI.
Admission. MBBS Admissions in Sambharam Instt. of Medical Sciences & Research, Kolar are through Competitive Entrance Examination.
Allotted. The seats would be allotted for local & Non-local students of Karnataka.
Distributed. The seats in Sambharam Instt of Medical Sciences would be distributed in accordance of merit list.
- Ranks obtained by the candidate in the merit list decided the admission of the candidate.
- The common entrance of SIMSAR is conducted by the private medical colleges association of Karnataka.
PG Degree Seats. No PG seats are available in Sambharam Instt. of Medical Sciences & Research for admission.
PG Courses. PG courses in SIMSAR are expected to start from the year 2022.
- Subject to the approval given to Sambharam Medical Institute by MCI.
Recognition. Courses in SIMSAR yet to be permitted / approved / recognized by Medical Council of India.
Note: Please check for the accuracy of the phone numbers and email address of the Sambharam medical college.
- This can be done by visiting the official SIMSR website.
PG Seats Specialization–MD MS Course Sambharam Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Kolar.
Sambharam Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Kolar, Karnataka is expecting to get the permission from Medical Council of India.
The permission would allow SIMSAR to take admission of eligible MBBS students for PG medical courses from the year 2022.