4 Dec 2015
Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Medical Science
Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Medical Science, Junwani, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh. MBBS 150 Seats PG Nil.
The Medical College is a private medical institution in Junwani, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh for studying MBBS Course.
The college expected to come into existence in the year 2016 and would be managed by a Society. The affiliation of this institution is to Chhattisgarh Ayush Medical University, Raipur.
MBBS Course – Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Medical Science, Junwani, Bhilai undertakes the teaching and training of students for under-graduate course of MBBS.
No PG (Post Graduation) Courses – Since the college is expected to be established in 2016, so at present there would not be any PG seats available for admission and study.
The medical college and the medical course is yet to be approved / recognized by Medical Council of India.
Details: Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Medical Science, Junwani, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh
The brief details are given below for the students looking for admission in the Medical College in Junwani, Bhilai in Chhattisgarh.
The details include contact details, facilities, year of establishment, recognition, accreditation, etc.
Note:Please check for the accuracy of the phone numbers and email address of the medical college by visiting the official college website.
Admission Procedure For MBBS in Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Medical Science
The candidates can take admission in SSIMS once they get qualified in the entrance examination – Pre Medical Test (CGPMT). This test is conducted by Professional Examination Board, Chhattisgarh in short also known as CGVYAPAM.
Based on the domicile of the candidate, the students are given admission under state quota, all India quota and one seat under Central Government Nominee.
Chhattisgarh State Quota –
- The state quota is for the candidates of Chhattisgarh domicile and those who qualify CGPMT ( Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test ) of CGVYAPAM.
- Counseling is conducted by Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of Chhattisgarh.
- The seats are allotted subject to availability.
All India Quota –
- Candidates looking for admission under all India quota needs to know that CBSE New Delhi conducts an All India Pre-Medical Entrance Examination.
- The candidate must qualify this entrance exam in order to get admission in Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Medical Science.
- The counseling is conducted by Directorate General of Health Services, Medical Examination Cell and the seats are distributed to qualified students subject to availability.
- For more details visit http://cgdme.in/.
Central Government Nominee –
- Under this quota a candidate who has been nominated by Central Government of India under the aegis of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
PG Seats Specialization–MD MS Course Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Medical Science, Junwani, Bhilai
The Shri Shankaracharya Instt. of Medical Science, Junwani, Bhilai, Chattisgarh is expecting to get the permission from Medical Council of India to take admission of eligible MBBS students for PG medical courses from the year 2022.