St Johns Medical College PG Entrance Exam is an entrance examination conducted by St Johns Medical College Bangalore Karnataka.
SJMET PG is for the candidates of India seeking admission in MD / MS / PG Diploma Courses in the St Johns Medical College Bangalore Karnataka.
The eligible MBBS graduates of All India should have completed their internship. Or those who will complete their internship on or before 1st April of the applying academic year.
The contents in the following paragraphs will help you know about:
- St Johns Medical College PG Entrance Exam (SJMET PG) application procedure.
- Details of the Online computer based entrance test conducted across various locations of centers for test.
- Start date of application.
- Last date for submission of filled application form.
If you are looking for applying to St Johns Medical College PG Entrance Exam SJMET PG ?
Then you need to know that the last date for applying is 8 February 2016 for online application and the application form is available for online filling from 15 December 2015.
- • This is as per the announcement made by St Johns Medical College Bangalore Karnataka.
- • The candidates who are eligible and would like to pursue MD or MS or PG Diploma courses in St Johns Medical College Bangalore Karnataka will have to appear for PG medical Computer based entrance exam popularly known as SJMET PG.
St Johns Medical College PG Entrance Exam (SJMET PG) is scheduled to be held on 16th January – 2016 & 23rd January – 2016.
The timing of entrance exam is 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM at the following centers:
- • Bangalore
- • Mangalore
- • Chennai
- • Kozhikode / Calicut
- • Ernakulum / Kochi
- • Trivandrum / Thiruvananthapuram
- • Hyderabad
- • Mumbai
- • Vishakhapatnam
- • Ahmedabad
- • Bhopal
- • Kolkata
- • Delhi / NCR
- • Lucknow
St Johns Medical College PG Entrance Exam (SJMET PG) – Eligibility Criteria. The eligibility criterion becomes the most important requisite is that the candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- • Should have finished MBBS from a MCI recognized medical college.
- • Should have the registration with either State Medical Council / Medical Council of India.
- • And that he or she must have completed internship or completing internship before 1 April of the applying academic year.
- • Preferred if served for 2 years at least medically in under served areas and recognized by St John Medical College.
- • Special Consideration to alumni of St John Medical College who have served medically under served areas and to under privileged people.
- • Can apply to any 3 degree in a single application; however allotment of seats will be given based on the final merit list.
St Johns Medical College PG Entrance Exam (SJMET PG) – Application Procedure. Application Procedure is a very simple process wherein the applications form is available online.
- • You have to fill the application form online and submit online.
- • The last date deadline of online filling of application form is 8 Febraury 2016.
- • The entire application form is to be submitted and filled online only including payment of application fee and entrance fee.
St Johns Medical College PG Entrance Exam (SJMET PG) – Online Mode. Aspirants looking to apply for St Johns Medical College Bangalore Karnataka PG 2016 can applied only one way that is online only.
Application Form and Fee –
- • The application-cum-brochure is available online and offline on St Johns Medical College website.
- • The application form need to be completed online and submitted online only.
- • Application fee of Rs 3000/- for one subject can be paid only online with credit card or debit card or by internet banking.
- • For extra each subject the application fee is Rs 1000/-.
- • Candidate can opt for a maximum of 3 subjects only.
St Johns Medical College PG Entrance Exam – Multiple Choice Computer Based Test (CBT).
Dear applicants of SJMET PG 2016 please be informed that there are 88 seats in Master of Doctor (MD) / Master of Surgery (MS) / PG Diploma available for admission in St Johns Medical College Bangalore Karnataka.
- • St Johns Medical College PG Entrance Exam (SJMET PG) is a national level computer based multiple choice questions entrance exam.
- • As usual the syllabus is from your MBBS undergraduate subjects.
- • The pattern of St Johns Medical College PG Entrance Exam will consist of Computer Based Test objective types multiple choice questions.
- • Test duration time is 3 hours (180 minutes).
- • The Pre-clinical, Para-clinical and Clinical subjects would be covered in the SJMET PG.
St Johns Medical College PG Entrance Exam – Schedule of Events. Now comes the scheduled events of the entrance examination of SJMET PG.
The schedules of events are as per the announcement made by St Johns Medical College Bangalore Karnataka.
They are as follows:
- • 15 December 2015 – The candidates can start applying online to fill the SJMET PG application form.
- • 8 February 2016 – The last date deadline for online filling of SJMET PG application form.
- • 20 February 2016 – On this date the Hall Tickets of SJMET PG issued online.
- • 5 March 2016 – Date till which the hall ticket can be downloaded from the website of St John Medical College website.
- • 6 March 2016 – Online Entrance Exam date of SJMET PG.
- • 21 March 2016 – The interview list of St Johns Medical College PG Entrance Exam will be announced.
- • 28 to 30 March 2016 – The interview as well as the practical will be conducted.
- • 4 April 2016 – The final results will be announced.
St Johns Medical College PG Entrance Exam – Specializations available for admission.
- • M.D. Anasthesia
• M.D. Anatomy
• M.D. Biochemistry
• M.D. Community Health
• M.D. Dermatology/Venerology/Leprosy
• M.S. ENT
• M.D. Forensic Medicine
• M.D. General Medicine
• M.S. General Surgery
• M.D. Microbiology
• M.S. Obstetrics & Gynaecology
• M.S. Ophthalmology
• M.S. Orthopaedics
• M.D. Paediatrics
• M.D. Pathology
• M.D. Pharmacology
• M.D. Physiology
• M.D. Psychiatry
• M.D. Radiology
• Diploma in Clinical Pathology
• Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology
• Diploma in Child Health
• Diploma in Obst. & Gynaecology
• Diploma in Anaesthesiology
• Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis
St Johns Medical College PG Courses Fees Structure –
The Tuition Fee of the PG courses in St Johns Medical College is collected Per Term.
- • PG Degree Fees for Clinical Subjects in general is Rs. 2,87,500.
• PG Degree Fees for Para Clinical subject of Community Medicine is Rs. 2,50,000.
• PG Degree Fees for Para Clinical subjects of Pathology, Pharmacology and Forensic Medicine is Rs. 2,37,500.
• PG Degree Fees of Para Clinical Subject of Microbiology Rs. 1,50,000.
• PG Degree Fees of Pre Clinical Subjects is Rs. 1,50,000.
• PG Diploma Fees of Clinical Subjects is Rs. 1,50,000.
• PG Diploma Fees of Para Clinical of Pathology Rs. 1,50,000.
Follow Us Twitter Facebook Google+Email: firstname.lastname@example.org