21 Jan 2016
Telangana EAMCET Medical Exam On 2 May 2016
Telangana EAMCET medical exam for this academic year of 2016 is expected to be conducted on 2 May 2016.
This is the latest information as per the important sources. If there is any change in exact date.
This would be updated on this website as soon as the official date is announced by the government of Telangana.
MBBS aspirants of Telangana, it is time for you to pull up your socks. Entrance date of Telangana-EAMCET Medical 2016 is going to be conducted on 2 May 2016.
- The entrance exam is expected to take place in different cities of important centers in Telangana.
- This academic year the entrance exam is expected to be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University Hyderabad.
The government of Telangana through Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) is the parent body for conducting Telangana EAMCET.
The onus of responsibility is given to JNTU Hyderabad for organizing and conducting the Telangana-EAMCET.
Telangana EAMCET entrance for admission in 20 Medical Colleges of Telangana
This academic year it is expected that for approximately 2750 MBBS seats nearly 50000 applicants would be competing.
- The Telangana-EAMCET medical entrance would be conducted for admission in the 20 MCI approved and recognized in Telangana medical colleges.
- The Telangana EAMCET duration would be 3 hours.
- The pattern of Telangana-EAMCET exam would be multiple choice questions with 40 each from Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry syllabus of 10+2 / Higher Secondary or equivalent prescribed books.
- The total number of multiple question choices would be 160.
- Entrance Test is conducted in English and Hindi.
- Applicants opting for Urdu language test will be alloted only Hyderabad center.
- One mark would be given for every correct answer.
- There are no negative marks for any wrong answer.
Aspirants from Telangana desirous to apply for Telangana EAMCET need to know the eligibility criteria before applying.
- The candidate must have already completed or will be completing this academic year in 10+2 or Higher Secondary or equivalent with Biology / Biotechnology, Physics & Chemistry.
- The percentage of marks in the 3 science subject is 45%.
- However the percentage of marks for reserved category would be 40%.
The eligible candidates of Telangana would be delighted to note that the application process will start from the month of March.
- The candidates will have the options to apply online.
- The entrance exam fee can be paid through one of the several method that the candidates are comfortable paying.
- The different payment options are AP Online, E-Seva, Mee Seva, Debit card, Credit card and TS Online as well.