Universal College of Medical Science Bhairahawa, Nepal. MBBS Seats available. PG Seats available.
The Medical College is a private medical institution in Bhairahawa, Nepal offering MBBS, MD & MS Courses. The medical college came into existence in 1998. The affiliation of this institution is to Tribhuvan University.
MBBS / MD / MS Courses – Universal College of Medical Science, (UCMS) Bhairahawa, Nepal undertakes the teaching and training of students for under-graduate course of MBBS and post-graduate courses of MD & MS Courses. The medical college and the medical courses are recognized by Nepal Medical Council.
Year of Establishment
Universal College of Medical Science Bhairahawa, Nepal
Brief Details about Universal College of Medical Science, Bhairahawa, Nepal– The brief details are given below for the aspirants looking for admission in the Medical College in Bhairahawa, Nepal. The details include contact details, facilities, year of establishment, recognition, accreditation, etc.
- College Name Universal College of Medical Science Bhairahawa, Nepal (UCMS)
- Management Private
- Year of Establishment 1998
- Address Paklihawa Campus, Bhairahawa, Lumbini Zone, Nepal.
- Telephone +977-071-522896/522938
- Fax +977-071-522921
- Email email@example.com
- Website http://www.ucms.com.np/
- MBBS Seats Seats available for MBBS Admissions in Universal College of Medical Science Bhairahawa, Nepal are through Competitive Entrance Examination.
- PG Seats Seats available for PG Medical Admissions in Universal College of Medical Science Bhairahawa, Nepal through Competitive Entrance Examination .
- Recognition Courses recognized by Nepal Medical Council
PG Specialization – MD & MS Courses in Universal College of Medical Science Bhairahawa, Nepal
The post graduate specializations of 16 different courses of MD and MS are mentioned below for your perusal. Admissions are made based on the ranks obtained in all Nepal level Entrance Examination.
PG Specializations in Universal College of Medical Science, Bhairahawa, Nepal
- MD Anaesthesia
- MD General Practice and Emergency Medicine
- MD Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- MS Orthopedics
- MD Anatomy
- MD Microbiology
- MD Ophthalmology
- MS ENT
- MD Pediatrics and Adolescents Medicine
- MD Radiology
- MD Forensic Medicine,
- MD Psychiatry
- MD Pathology
- MD Clinical Pharmacology
- MD Community Medicine
- MS Surgery
Follow Us Twitter Facebook Google+Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Author to ATBanzara Education (mbbsmdmsDOTcom) / Srswati (srswatiDOTcom) / Blogzense (blogzenseDOTcom)