AIPMT Application Form Online
Candidates who are aspiring to get the MBBS seat in the 15% All India Quota and wish to apply for the AIPMT online application form need to go through the Information Bulletin thoroughly with utmost care.
This will help them to acquaint themselves to the relevant and important points mentioned in the following paragraphs below.
Candidates who are looking forward to apply for the AIPMT 2016 must note that this entrance can be applied online only. There is no option that you are allowed to apply offline.
- Even if you apply offline, the application would not be entertained by the examination authorities of AIPMT.
Candidates who would like to have the information bulletin with respect to AIPMT 2016, can download the bulletin from the official website
To submit the form online the candidates can visit the official Board’s website www.aipmt.nic.in to fill your details and submit.
- The information bulletin has the instructions that can be followed by the applicant to Submit AIPMT Application Form Online.
The applicants are advised to follow the instructions carefully given in the information bulletin so that they can submit AIPMT Application Form Online with exact details.
- In case you are not complying with the instructions then you have the chance to get disqualified. So please tread with caution.
AIPMT Application Form Online – Documents for Correspondence
The applicant requires certain documents that must be retained by them to use for corresponding with AIPMT authorities in future. The relevant documents are mentioned below:
- The confirmation page of online application printouts of 3 copies must be taken by the applicant.
- The fee paid receipt or proof.
- 5 scanned copies of the identical sized photographs that were uploaded while submitting application online.
- Similarly 2 post card size photograph that was scanned and uploaded.
- A self declaration of the system generated copy with respect to candidates opted for 15% All India quota seats and belonging to the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and J&K.
- Applicants must make a note that the mobile phone number and email IDs are their own or their parents.
- This is important so that the candidates will not miss the communication and correspondence done by the Board of AIPMT.
- Please do make a very important note that the Board of AIPMT is not to be held responsible for non-communication with you, due to the incorrect mobile number or email ID or address provided by you while filling the online application form.
AIPMT Application Form Online – Fee Remittance
- There are number of ways in which the application fees can be paid to Board AIPMT. They are by credit / debit card or by net banking. Or even through e-challan by depositing fee in the account of CBSE in State Bank of India, Canara Bank, ICICI Bank HDFC bank, Syndicate Bank. Also by Common Service Center’s E-wallet.
- Dear applicant please be informed that you cannot remit the application fee by way of Postal Order or DD or Pay Order or Cheque or Cash.
- Your application will be bound to be rejected and no future or further communication will be entertained.
- Finally please note that your application form will be taken as incomplete and rejected if you fail the online application Step-3.
The candidates or the applicants do need to keep the Admit Card preserved till the admission into MBBS is completed.
Finally if the candidate or the applicant has done mistakes, if any while filling the form of AIPMT Application Form Online, they will be intimated by the Board AIPMT through SMS or by email.
The same can be corrected by the candidate through the login account of the applicant.