Al-Azhar Medical College and Super Specialty Hospital. MBBS -150 Seats. PG Degree – No Seats.
The Medical College is a private medical institution in Thodupuzha, Kerala for studying MBBS Course.
The college came into existence in the year 2014 and is managed by a trust.
The affiliation of this institution is to Kerala University of Health and Applied Sciences, Thrissur.
MBBS Course – Al-Azhar Medical College and Super Specialty Hospital, Thodupuzha, Kerala undertakes the teaching and training of students for under-graduate course of MBBS.
Al-Azhar Medical College and Super Specialty Hospital Thodupuzha Kerala.
The medical college and the medical course is recognized by Medical Council of India.
No PG (Post Graduation) Courses – Since Al-Azhar Medical College was established in 2014, hence at present there are no PG seats available for admission and study.
Name of Medical College: Al-Azhar Medical College & Super Specialty Hospital, Thodupuzha, Kerala
Affiliated University: Kerala University of Health and Applied Sciences, Thrissur
Year of Establishment: 2014
MBBS Seats: 150
PG Seats: Nil
Details: Al-Azhar Medical College and Super Specialty Hospital, Thodupuzha, Kerala
The brief details are given below for the aspirants looking for admission in the Medical College in Thodupuzha in Kerala.
The details include contact details, facilities, year of establishment, recognition, accreditation, etc.
- College Name: Al-Azhar Medical College & Super Specialty Hospital, Thodupuzha, Kerala
- Management: Trust
- Year of Establishment: 2014
- Address: Ezhalloor P.O., Thodupuzha, Idukki Dt.Thodupuzha
- Telephone: +91- 486 2223000
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Website: www.aamc.org.in
- MBBS Seats: 150 Seats available for admission. MBBS Admissions in Al-Azhar Medical College and Super Specialty Hospital, Thodupuzha, Kerala are through Competitive Entrance Examination and merit.
- Distributed: Government of Kerala decides the distribution of seats are and the ratio.
- Allotted: The seats are allotted for local & Non-local students of Kerala. Government of Kerala (CET) conducts the entrance test.
- So does the association of private medical colleges of Kerala separately till 2015.
- (NEET is compulsory for government and privates colleges from 2016)
- PG Seats: No PG seats are available for admission. PG courses expected to start from the year 2020.
Recognition: Courses recognized by Medical Council of India
Note: Please check for the inaccuracies of the phone numbers: and email address of the medical college by visiting the official college website.