All India Institute of Medical Science Entrance. 7 AIIMS. 672 MBBS seats. Entrance 29 May 2016. Results on 14 June 2016
All India Institute of Medical Science New Delhi will conduct an entrance test known as AIIMS MBBS on 29 May 2016.
The results of AIIMS MBBS 2016 will be announced on 14 June 2016.
There are 7 AIIMS institutions located in different parts of the country. There are totally 672 seats available.
AIIMS MBBS 2016 in 2 Sessions
The All India Institute of Medical Science Entrance 2016 will be conducted in two sessions, the morning session and the evening session.
- The morning session will commence from 9 AM and at 12.30 PM
- The evening session will be between 3 PM to 6.30 PM.
- The entrance test is a Computer Based Test (CBT).
All India Institute of Medical Science Entrance 2016
The duration of this online Computer Based Test will be 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- There will multiple choice questions numbering 200.
- The questions are from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge.
- Each correct answer will be one mark. Hence the total marks are 200 marks.
- However, it is to be remembered that there negative marks for wrong answer.
- For each wrong answer there will a negative mark of 1/3.
AIIMS MBBS 2016 – Qualifying Marks
The candidates who are appearing for All India Institute of Medical Science Entrance MBBS 2016 must bear in mind that the results are declared provided the student gets minimum qualifying marks in the entrance examination.
The minimum qualifying marks for General Category is 50%, for SC/ST category it is 40% marks and for the OBC is 45% marks.
AIIMS MBBS 2016 – Very Competive
It is to be noted for those who are applying for All India Institute of Medical Science Entrance MBBS 2016 is the most competitive entrance for aspirants nursing ambition to get MBBS admission in this premier medical educational institute of India.
The hundreds and thousands are competing at all India level and competing for the 672 MBBS seat with the best brains in the country.