Andaman Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences Port Blair. MBBS 150 Seats PG Nil. The Medical College is a government medical institution in Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands for studying MBBS Course.
The college came into existence in the year 2015 and is managed by the government. The affiliation of this institution is to Pondicherry University.
MBBS Course – Andaman and Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences, Port Blair (ANIIMS) undertakes the teaching and training of students for the undergraduate course of MBBS.
No PG (Post Graduation) Courses – As the college was established in 2015, and so at present, there are no PG seats available for admission and study.
Medical Council of India recognizes the medical college and the medical course.
Details: Andaman Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences Port Blair
The brief details below will help the students looking for admission in the Medical College in Port Blair in Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
The details include contact details, facilities, year of establishment, recognition, accreditation, etc.
College Name: Andaman Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences, Port Blair
Union Territory: Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Affiliation: Pondicherry University
Address: Andaman & Nicobar Administration, Port Blair.
Telephone: +91- 3192 – 234911, 230599
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
MBBS Seats: 100 Seats available for admission.
Admission: MBBS Admissions in Andaman and Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences, Port Blair are through Competitive Entrance Examination.
Allotted: The seats are allotted for local & Non-local students of Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
Distributed: The seats are distributed according to the common entrance conducted by the government of Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
PG Degree Seats: No PG seats are available for admission.
PG Courses: PG courses expected to start from the year 2022.
Recognition: Courses recognized by Medical Council of India.
Note: Please check for the accuracy of the phone numbers and email address of the medical college by visiting the official college website.
PG Seats Specialization –MD MS Course Andaman & Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences, Port Blair
The Andaman Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences, Port Blair is expecting to get the permission from Medical Council of India; to take admission of eligible MBBS students for PG medical courses from the year 2022.
2018 Information: Andaman & Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Science
- College : Andaman and Nicobar islands Institute of Medical Sciences
- Address : Director ANIIMS,DHS Annexe Building, Atlanta Point, Port blair 744104
- State / Pin Code : Andaman & Nicobar Islands (Union Territory) / 744104
- Affiliating University : Pondicherry University
- Session Start from : 01-08-2018
- Yearly Fee for All India Quota (AIQ) Candidates (?) : Rs. 116650
- Yearly Fee for Non Resident Indian (NRI) Candidates ($) : 0
- Amount to pay at the time of taking Admission (Rs) : Rs. 79100
- Available Hostel facility for : MALE AND FEMALE
- Monthly hostel (Rs) : 1300
- Deduction of the Fee Amount on re-allocation of MBBS seat to the NEET qualified candidates in 2nd/3rd round of Counseling (Rs) : 5100
- Reimbursement of the Fee amount in case eligible candidate resigns during counseling (Rs): 74000
- Reimbursement of the Fee amount in case eligible candidate resigns after Counseling period(Rs): 0
- Reimbursement Time period in days : 30
- There is is a penalty, if any, in case eligible candidate resigns after final round of MBBS counseling: Rs. 10,00,000
- Website : www.aniims.org
- Please Note : 15 seats for All India quota and remaining 85 seats to be filled from state Quota