Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Important Dates have been announced by APSCHE on behalf of government of AP.
- The AP EAMCET Medical 2016 is scheduled to conduct the entrance exam on 29 April 2016 at various centers of AP.
- The entrance would be conducted and organized by JNTU Kakinada.
- Hence for this academic year JNTU Kakinada is the examination authority.
JNTU Kakinada will soon announce the exact dates of all of the important events related to the event of conducting entrance exam.
- The application procedure is expected to begin form February 2016.
The following paragraphs will walk and talk about the schedule of events and dates.
Dates & Schedule of Events of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET
Candidates who are looking forward to apply Andhra Pradesh EAMCET entrance exam for the year 2016. Need to keep in mind some important dates of the calendar of events of AP EAMCET. The dates are as follows:
- March 2016 is the important month for the reason that the commencement of application procedure would likely begin.
- The month of April 2016 is going to be important again for the simply reason the candidates need to complete the filling of the Andhra Pradesh EAMCET application form and submitting online without any late fee.
- Again April 2016 is an important month, just because you can start downloading your AP EAMCET Hall Tickets.
- The month of May 2016 is again a very important month. Just for the reason that if you have missed applying in the month of April. Still you have chance to apply but with late fee.
- April 29, 2016 is the most ultimate and important. On this date you will write the entrance test between 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM.
- Again May 2016 is an important month because your results are announced.
- July to September 2016 are the months where the counseling starts.
For the information of candidates who are applying for the Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2016. The entrance is a state level entrance exam conducted by the government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The government through Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) entrusts the task of conducting the entrance exam to JNT University Kakinada.
- The numbers of MBBS seats available in the 27 medical colleges in AP are 3800.
- The entrance is paper pen based exam having 160 multiple choice questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The duration of the entrance exam is 3 hours.
The examination authority will announce all of the important events of AP EAMCET with exact dates.
Hence the candidates by following the calendar would come to know about the application form, admit cards, results and the counseling dates.
As as when the exact dates are updated, we will keep you informed.