DMER releases selection list containing the names of the candidates selected to take admission in MBBS course in the allotted government colleges of Maharashtra and MGIMS, Sevagram Wardha.
The below details are for the reference and notice of the candidates on the first list selection release. Please follow some of this information and complete admission formalities before July 31, 2017.
DMER releases selection list: Below are some of the points:
- Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Mumbai releases candidates list for admission to MBBS courses in Government Medical Colleges, Corporation Medical Colleges, and MGIMS, Sevagram, Wardha basing on the rank and score in NEET UG 2017 exam.
- Admission to Private Unaided Medical and Dental Colleges is postponed till further notice. This is due to the request on July 25, 2017 made to state government of Maharashtra by The Association of Maharashtra Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges, for not allotting seats till fulfilling certain demands.
- Candidates seeking more details can visit the official website of DMER website (dmer.org).
- August 2, 2017 up to 5 pm is the last date to join allotted medical college for MBBS admission.
- August 3, 2017 is the last date to fill Status Retention Form after the candidate allottment to a medical college.
- The candidates to submit the domicile certificate before July 31, 2017 to the college.
Thus DMER Releases Selection List contains the names of the candidates, who have made it to the first list. The above points to note for the candidates’ reference and notice.