ESIC Medical College Paripally, Kollam (ESIC MCH), Kerala. MBBS 100 Seats. PG Nil.
The ESIC MCH is a government medical institution in Paripally, Kollam, Kerala. This is an opportunity to the eligible candidates to study 4 & 1/2 years MBBS Course in ESIC MCH.
- ESIC MCH came into existence in the year 2015.
- ESIC MCH expected to get permission from Medical Council of India in 2016.
ESIC MCH would be managed by Employees’ State Insurance Corporation.
- The affiliation of this institution is Kerala University of Health Sciences.
MBBS Course. – ESIC Medical College Paripally, Kollam, undertakes the teaching and training of students for under-graduate course of MBBS.
No PG (Post Graduation) Courses. – Since the college is expected to get permission in 2016.
- Thus there would not be any PG seats available in ESIC MCH for admission and study till 2022.
The ESIC MCH and the medical course is yet to be approved / recognized by Medical Council of India.
Brief Details about ESIC Medical College Paripally, Kollam
The brief details are given below for the students looking for admission in the Medical College in Paripally, Kollam, Kerala.
The details include Contact details. Facilities. Year of establishment. Recognition. Accreditation, etc.
College Name. ESIC Medical College Paripally, Kollam, Kerala.
Management. Government – Employees’ State Insurance Corporation.
Affiliation. Kerala University of Health Sciences.
Established. Established in the year 2015. However yet to be given permission / approval from MCI.
Address. Medical college Hospital, Parippally, Kollam, Kerala- 691 574.
Telephone. 474 – 2575050, 2572052, 2575058, 2575059.
Fax. 474 – 2575050.
Email. email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.
MBBS Seats. 100 Seats in ESIC MCH are available for admission.
- Admission will take place subject to only if ESIC MCH is given permission by MCI.
Admission. MBBS Admissions in ESIC Medical College, Paripally, Kollam are through Competitive Entrance Examination.
Allotted. The seats in ESIC MCH would be allotted for local students of Kerala. As well as students of all India.
Distributed. The seats in ESIC MCH would be distributed in accordance of merit list.
- The rank in the merit list obtained by the candidate in the common entrance entrance of ESIC MCH.
- The Entrance test conducted under the aegis of the government medical colleges of Kerala.
PG Degree Seats. No PG seats are available in ESIC MCH for admission.
PG Courses. PG courses in ESIC MCH are expected to start from the year 2022. This is subject to the approval given to ESIC MCH by MCI.
Recognition. Courses yet to be permitted / approved / recognized by Medical Council of India.
Note: Please check for the accuracy of the phone numbers and email address of the medical college.
- This can be done by visiting the official college website.
PG Seats Specialization.–MD MS Course ESIC Medical College Paripally, Kollam.
ESIC MCH, Paripally, Kollam, Kerala is expecting to get the permission from Medical Council of India.
The permission would allow ESIC MCH to take admission of eligible MBBS students for PG medical courses from the year 2022.