Gandaki Medical College of Nepal is one of the good institution in Nepal; attracting fair number of international MBBS course aspirants around the world.
Below are some of the things that may interest you to know before applying this prestigious college in Nepal.
Gandaki Medical College Nepal – Points to note
- The college admits only 75 international students into MBBS course.
- Admission takes place in the November/December every year.
- Completed application must accompany with; Class 10 and 12th Marks-sheet, Passport copy or citizenship certificate, application fee in the form of demand draft.
- Candidates to fill application on official website of Gandaki Med College and hard copies to reach by courier.
- Gandaki Med. College processes the application of the international students on the basis as to see; the minimum eligibility, adequacy, qualifying marks obtained as per university norms, and as per final merit list.
- Provisional admission is made on letter stating the clauses of admission, fees-to-pay and the first installment payment date.
- Provisional admission to convert into confirmed admission; only after the candidate qualifies the entrance examination conducted under the aegis of Tribhuvan University.
The above points would be beneficial to MBBS aspirants looking to take admission in Gandaki Medical College Nepal.