GCRG Institute of Medical Sciences (GCRG-IMS), Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. MBBS 150 Seats. PG Nil.
The GCRG-IMS is a private medical institution in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. This is an opportunity to the eligible candidates to study 4 & 1/2 years MBBS Course in GCRG-IMS.
- GCRG-IMS came into existence in the year 2014.
- GCRG-IMS expected to get permission from Medical Council of India in 2016.
GCRG-IMS would be managed by GCRG Memorial Trust.
- The affiliation of this institution is King George Medical University.
MBBS Course. – GCRG Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow undertakes the teaching and training of students for under-graduate course of MBBS.
No PG (Post Graduation) Courses. – Since the college is expected to get permission in 2016.
- Thus there would not be any PG seats available in GCRG-IMS for admission and study till 2022.
The GCRG-IMS and the medical course is yet to be approved / recognized by Medical Council of India.
Brief Details about GCRG Institute of Medical Sciences
The brief details are given below for the students looking for admission in the Medical College in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
The details include Contact details. Facilities. Year of establishment. Recognition. Accreditation, etc.
College Name. GCRG Institute of Medical Sciences. Lucknow. Uttar Pradesh.
State. Uttar Pradesh.
Management. Private – GCRG Memorial Trust.
Affiliation. King George Medical University.
Established. Established in the year 2014. However yet to be given permission / approval from MCI.
Address. Parvatpur, Chandrika Devi Road, Bakshi Ka Talab, Lucknow.
MBBS Seats. 150 Seats in GCRG-IMS are available for admission.
- Admission will take place subject to only if GCRG-IMS is given permission by MCI.
Admission. MBBS Admissions in GCRG Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow are through Competitive Entrance Examination.
Allotted. The seats in GCRG-IMS would be allotted for local students of Uttar Pradesh. As well as students of all India.
Distributed. The seats in GCRG-IMS would be distributed in accordance of merit list.
- The rank in the merit list obtained by the candidate in the common entrance entrance of GCRG-IMS.
- The Entrance test conducted under the aegis of the private medical colleges association of Uttar Pradesh.
PG Degree Seats. No PG seats are available in GCRG-IMS for admission.
PG Courses. PG courses in GCRG-IMS are expected to start from the year 2022. This is subject to the approval given to GCRG-IMS by MCI.
Recognition. Courses yet to be permitted / approved / recognized by Medical Council of India.
Note: Please check for the accuracy of the phone numbers and email address of the medical college.
- This can be done by visiting the official college website.
PG Seats Specialization–MD MS Course GCRG Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow.
GCRG-IMS, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh is expecting to get the permission from Medical Council of India.
The permission would allow GCRG-IMS to take admission of eligible MBBS students for PG medical courses from the year 2022.