Government Medical College Chapra (GMCC), Bihar. MBBS 150 Seats. PG Nil.
The GMCC is a government medical institution in Chapra, Bihar. This is an opportunity to the eligible candidates to study 4 & 1/2 years MBBS Course in GMCC.
- GMCC came into existence in the year 2015.
- GMCC expected to get permission from Medical Council of India in 2016.
GMCC would be managed by Government of Bihar.
- The affiliation of this institution is King George Medical University.
MBBS Course. – Government Medical College in Chapra, undertakes the teaching and training of students for under-graduate course of MBBS.
No PG (Post Graduation) Courses. – Since the college is expected to get permission in 2016.
- Thus there would not be any PG seats available in GMCC for admission and study till 2022.
The GMCC and the medical course is yet to be approved / recognized by Medical Council of India.
Brief Details about Government Medical College Chapra
The brief details are given below for the students looking for admission in the Medical College in Chapra, Bihar.
The details include Contact details. Facilities. Year of establishment. Recognition. Accreditation, etc.
College Name. Government Medical College Chapra. Bihar.
Management. Government – Government of Bihar.
Affiliation. To Be Updated Soon.
Established. Established in the year 2015. However yet to be given permission / approval from MCI.
Address. To Be Updated Soon.
Telephone.To Be Updated Soon.
Fax. To Be Updated Soon.
Email.To Be Updated Soon.
Website. To Be Updated Soon.
MBBS Seats. 150 Seats in GMCC are available for admission.
- Admission will take place subject to only if GMCC is given permission by MCI.
Admission. MBBS Admissions in Government Medical College in Chapra are through Competitive Entrance Examination.
Allotted. The seats in GMCC would be allotted for local students of Bihar. As well as students of all India.
Distributed. The seats in GMCC would be distributed in accordance of merit list.
- The rank in the merit list obtained by the candidate in the common entrance entrance of GMCC.
- The Entrance test conducted under the aegis of the government medical colleges of Bihar.
PG Degree Seats. No PG seats are available in GMCC for admission.
PG Courses. PG courses in GMCC are expected to start from the year 2022. This is subject to the approval given to GMCC by MCI.
Recognition. Courses yet to be permitted / approved / recognized by Medical Council of India.
Note: Please check for the accuracy of the phone numbers and email address of the medical college.
- This can be done by visiting the official college website.
PG Seats Specialization–MD MS Course Government Medical College Chapra.
GMCC, Chapra, Bihar is expecting to get the permission from Medical Council of India.
The permission would allow GMCC to take admission of eligible MBBS students for PG medical courses from the year 2022.