Government Medical College Madhepura (GMCM), Bihar. MBBS 150 Seats. PG Nil.
The GMCM is a government medical institution in Madhepura, Bihar. This is an opportunity to the eligible candidates to study 4 & 1/2 years MBBS Course in GMCM.
- GMCM came into existence in the year 2015.
- GMCM expected to get permission from Medical Council of India in 2016.
GMCM would be managed by Government of Bihar.
- The affiliation of this institution is King George Medical University.
MBBS Course. – Government Medical College in Madhepura, undertakes the teaching and training of students for under-graduate course of MBBS.
No PG (Post Graduation) Courses. – Since the college is expected to get permission. PG seats will be available after 5 years of the establishment of the medical college.
- Thus there would not be any PG seats available in GMCM for admission and study till we update.
The GMCM and the medical course is yet to be approved / recognized by Medical Council of India.
Brief Details about Government Medical College Madhepura
The brief details are given below for the students looking for admission in the Medical College in Madhepura, Bihar.
The details include Contact details. Facilities. Year of establishment. Recognition. Accreditation, etc.
College Name. Government Medical College in Madhepura. Bihar.
Management. Government – Government of Bihar.
Affiliation. To Be Updated Soon.
Established. Established in the year 2015. However yet to be given permission / approval from MCI.
Address. To Be Updated Soon.
Telephone.To Be Updated Soon.
Fax. To Be Updated Soon.
Email.To Be Updated Soon.
Website. To Be Updated Soon.
MBBS Seats. 150 Seats in GMCM are available for admission.
- Admission will take place subject to only if GMCM is given permission by MCI.
Admission. MBBS Admissions in Government Medical College of Madhepura are through Competitive Entrance Examination.
Allotted. The seats in GMCM would be allotted for local students of Bihar. As well as students of all India.
Distributed. The seats in GMCM would be distributed in accordance of merit list.
- The rank in the merit list obtained by the candidate in the common entrance entrance of GMCM.
- The Entrance test conducted under the aegis of the government medical colleges of Bihar.
PG Degree Seats. No PG seats are available in GMCM for admission.
PG Courses. PG courses in GMCM are expected to start from the year 2022. This is subject to the approval given to GMCM by MCI.
Recognition. Courses yet to be permitted / approved / recognized by Medical Council of India.
Note: Please check for the accuracy of the phone numbers and email address of the medical college.
- This can be done by visiting the official college website.
PG Seats Specialization–MD MS Course Government Medical College Madhepura.
GMCM, Madhepura, Bihar is expecting to get the permission from Medical Council of India.
The permission would allow GMCM to take admission of eligible MBBS students for PG medical courses from the year 2022.