K D Medical College Hospital & Research (KDMCHRC), Mathura, Uttar Pradesh. MBBS 150 Seats. PG Nil.
KDMCHRC is a private medical institution in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh. This is an opportunity to the eligible candidates to study 4 & 1/2 years MBBS Course in KDMCHRC.
- KDMCHRC came into existence in the year 2015.
- KDMCHRC expected to get permission from Medical Council of India in 2016.
KDMCHRC would be managed by Rajiv Memorial Academic Welfare.
- The affiliation of this institution is Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra.
MBBS Course. – K D Medical College Hospital & Research, Mathura undertakes the teaching and training of students for under-graduate course of MBBS.
No PG (Post Graduation) Courses. – Since the college is expected to get permission in 2016.
- Thus there would not be any PG seats available in KDMCHRC for admission and study till 2022.
The KDMCHRC and the medical course is yet to be approved / recognized by Medical Council of India.
Brief Details about K D Medical College Hospital & Research
The brief details are given below for the students looking for admission in the Medical College in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh.
The details include Contact details. Facilities. Year of establishment. Recognition. Accreditation, etc.
College Name. K D Medical College Hospital & Research. Mathura. Uttar Pradesh.
State. Uttar Pradesh.
Management. Private – Rajiv Memorial Academic Welfare.
Affiliation. Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra.
Established. Established in the year 2015. However yet to be given permission / approval from MCI.
Address. 24 KM Milestone, Mathura-Delhi Road, NH #2, P.O. Akbarpur, Tehsil Chhata,, NH2, Uttar Pradesh 281406.
Fax. To Be Updated Soon.
MBBS Seats. 150 Seats in KDMCHRC are available for admission.
- Admission will take place subject to only if KDMCHRC is given permission by MCI.
Admission. MBBS Admissions in K D Medical College Hospital & Research, Mathura are through Competitive Entrance Examination.
Allotted. The seats in KDMCHRC would be allotted for local students of Uttar Pradesh. As well as students of all India.
Distributed. The seats in KDMCHRC would be distributed in accordance of merit list.
- The rank in the merit list obtained by the candidate in the common entrance entrance of KDMCHRC.
- The Entrance test conducted under the aegis of the private medical colleges association of Uttar Pradesh.
PG Degree Seats. No PG seats are available in KDMCHRC for admission.
PG Courses. PG courses in KDMCHRC are expected to start from the year 2022. This is subject to the approval given to KDMCHRC by MCI.
Recognition. Courses yet to be permitted / approved / recognized by Medical Council of India.
Note: Please check for the accuracy of the phone numbers and email address of the medical college.
- This can be done by visiting the official college website.
PG Seats Specialization–MD MS Course K D Medical College Hospital & Research, Mathura.
KDMCHRC, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh is expecting to get the permission from Medical Council of India.
The permission would allow KDMCHRC to take admission of eligible MBBS students for PG medical courses from the year 2022.