Time for (MBBS) counseling for the KEAM minority quota seats in private medical colleges of Kerala start from August 8, 2017 and to end on August 19, 2017.
Before the eligible MBBS candidates of minority community go to attend the counseling, certain important things and information would be beneficial to the students are as follows:
Read on about KEAM minority quota seats in private medical colleges of Kerala
- That CEE Kerala, sets aside a portion of MBBS seats in the private medical colleges for the candidates; belonging to the minority community to which the institution belongs.
- Seats will be filled by CEE from the students belonging to the respective minority communities; based on merit during the counselling to the MBBS course conducted.
- Admission is done only on the basis of NEET rank and score.
- Rajendrababu Committee declared a fee of Rs. 5 lakh for 85% of seats, Rs. 20 lakh for 15% NRI seats.
- To apply minority quota eligible candidates need to log into the home page of www.cee.kerala.gov.in ‘KEAM 2017-Candidate Portal’ click the menu item ‘Minority Quota’.
- Documents needed to furnish claiming Minority Quota are also on display for the information of candidates; along with List of Minority Community categories
- Proforma of community certificate available for download specifying the community sub-category concerned.
- Candidates, based on the proforma, to take the community / minority certificate from Revenue officials; and submit to Commissioner of Entrance Exam.
- For more details the candidates may visit the official website www.cee-kerala.org of CEE.
Hence request to MBBS aspirants get ready for the counseling of; KEAM minority quota seats in private medical colleges of Kerala begin from August 8, 2017 to August 19, 2017.