Candidates looking forward to take admission for MBBS course in Manjeri Government Medical College; one of the best government management medical institution of Kerala will find the information below useful.
Things that you must know about Manjeri Government Medical College Kerala
- That it is the 6th government medical college of the most literate State Kerala.
- Kerala Chief Minister Oommen Chandy inaugurated this prestigious institution on 1 September 2013.
- Manjeri Govt. Medical College happens to be a newly sanctioned medical college among the four medical colleges in Kerala.
- This medical college in July 2011 was permitted to set up in the district of Mallapuram by K M Mani, Minister of Finance in a revised state budget in 2011.
- Last but least happens to be the 1st medical college in the government sector in Kerala since 31 years as a fulfillment of a dream-come-true of the largest populated district of Kerala.
- Airport becomes a very important logistics; so that the MBBS under-graduates can visit their homes in the holidays and festivals. Hence the Nearest airport from Manjeri is 22 KM away in Calicut.
- All do not travel by planes and for most MBBS under-graduates train is the most staple mode of transport. Hence you need to travel only 46 KM from Manjeri to reach the nearest major railway station in Kozhikode
Hence the above 7 things about Manjeri Government Medical College in Kerala would be an essential information; to any MBBS aspirant seeking to take admission in the above medical college in Manjeri.