MCh Plastic Surgery seats in Government Colleges are 163 in number spread across 46 Medical Council of India recognized institutions.
Maharashtra is the state where 8 medical colleges have M Ch Plastic Surgery seats. Total seats are 22 in this western state of India.
Tamil Nadu is the next state where 7 medical institutions have M Ch Plastic Surgery seats. The total seats being 26.
Gujarat comes as the next state where 5 MCI recognized institutions have super specialty seats. Total number seats are 16.
West Bengal also happens to be the state that has 4 medical institutions have the super specialty seats. Total seats are 15.
Kerala, Telangana and Uttar Pradesh are the states having 3 medical colleges each having super specialty seats. Total seats 30.
Delhi is the Northern state to have 2 medical colleges to have super specialty seats. Total seats 14.
The remaining states that have the MCh Plastic Surgery Seats in Government Colleges; are Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh, Haryana), Jammu Kashmir, Karnataka, Odisha, Puducherry, Punjab and Rajasthan.
States of India Having MCh Plastic Surgery Seats in Government Colleges
The below-mentioned details about the M Ch Plastic Surgery seats are in the order as State – Medical College / Institution – Affiliated University – No. of Seats per year. Please read carefully for details.
Maharashtra. Those affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. 3 seats
- J. Govt. Medical College, Pune. 1 seat.
- Government Medical College, Nagpur. 0 seats.
- Grant Medical College, Mumbai . 4 seats.
- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Sion, Mumbai. 4 seats.
- Seth GS Medical College, Mumbai. 4 seats.
- Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. 4 seats.
Maharashtra – Tata Memorial Centre Mumbai. Affiliated to Homi Bhabha National Institute (Deemed University) Mumbai. 2 seats
Tamil Nadu. All affiliated to The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai.
- Chengalpattu Medical College, Chengalpattu 1 seat.
- Coimbatore Medical College, Coimbatore 2 seats.
- Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai 6 seats.
- Madras Medical College, Chennai 8 seats.
- Madurai Medical College, Madurai 2 seats.
- Stanley Medical College, Chennai 6 seats.
- Thanjavur Medical College, Thanjavur 1 seat.
Gujarat. Those affiliated to Gujarat University
- B J Medical College, Ahmedabad 4 seats.
- N.H.L.Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad 8 seats.
- Gujarat Government Medical College Surat . Affiliated to Veer Narmad South Gujarat University. 1 seat.
- Gujarat Medical College, Baroda. Affiliated to MS University of Baroda. 2 seats.
- GujaratMP Shah Medical College, Jamnagar. Affiliated to Saurashtra University. 1 seat.
West Bengal. All affiliated to West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata
- Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Kolkata 6 seats.
- Medical College, Kolkata 4 seats.
- Nilratan Sircar Medical College, Kolkata 1 seat.
- RG Kar Medical College, Kolkata 4 seats.
States with seats in 3 Medical institutions
Kerala. All affiliated to Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur
- Government Medical College, Kottayam 1 seat.
- Government Medical College, Kozhikode, Calicut 2 seats.
- Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram 2 seats.
- Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varansi. Affiliated to Banaras Hindu University. 2 seats.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh. Affiliated to Aligarh Muslim University. 4 seats.
- King George Medical University, Lucknow. Affiliated to King Georges Medical University, Lucknow. 4 seats.
Telangana. Those affiliated to NTR University of Health Sciences, VijayWada.
- Gandhi Medical College, Secunderabad. 3 seats.
- Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. 8 seats.
Telangana – Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad. Affiliated to Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences (Deemed University), Hyderabad. 4 seats.
Union Territory with seats in 3 Medical Institutions
- PGIMER Dr. RML Hospital, New Delhi . Affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. 4 seats.
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi. Affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University 10 seats.
States and Union Territory with seats in one Medical institution
Andhra Pradesh – Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam. Affiliated to NTR University of Health Sciences, VijayWada 2 seats.
Assam – Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati. Affiliated to Srimanta Shankardeva University of Health Sciences 2 seats.
Bihar – Patna Medical College, Patna. Affiliated to Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna 8 seats.
Chandigarh – Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh. Affiliated to Statutory Autonomous, Chandigarh 10 seats.
Haryana – Pt. B D Sharma Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak (Haryana). Affiliated to PT. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak 1 seat.
Jammu & Kashmir – Sher-I-Kashmir Instt. Of Medical Sciences, Srinagar. Affiliated to Deemed University, Jammu & Kashmir 2 seats.
Karnataka – Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore. Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences 4 seats.
Orissa – SCB Medical College, Cuttack. Affiliated to Utkal University 3 seats.
Pondicherry – Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry . Affiliated to Statutory Autonomous, Puducherry 2 seats.
Punjab – Government Medical College, Patiala. Affiliated to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences,Faridkot 0 seat.
Rajasthan – SMS Medical College, Jaipur. Affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences 6 seats.
The above-mentioned details about MCh Plastic Surgery Seats in Government Colleges; will be updated as and when any increase seats takes place.