Study MD in Ukraine and get a recognized medical degree. Duration 6 Years.
Ukraine is a country which was once a part of Russia. Now, an independent country. Earlier students from all over world went to Russia to study medicine. Now the students have the option to go to Russia or Ukraine. Both the countries are almost same.
Choosing MD in Ukraine – We recommend students to have your own choice. If you have chosen Ukraine, it is good. The reason being number of students have already completed their medical studies in Ukraine and doing higher studies in India and some are having a roaring practice. Hence you can be rest assured that Ukraine is a safe and peaceful country to study.
MD in Ukraine equivalent to MBBS in India – The degree awarded in Ukraine on completion of 6 years is MD which is equivalent to MBBS in India. The degrees are accredited in the world accreditation bodies. The degree is also recognized by Medical Council of India.
MCI Screening Test after completing MD in Ukraine – After coming back to India with a MD degree from Ukraine, the students have to pass a screening test in India. The test of multiple choice questions related to the syllabus of your medical studies, is known as MCI Screening test conducted by National Board Of Examination, India.
University Infrastructure of Ukraine – There are number of universities in Ukraine having world class infrastructure. Professors from these universities are even noble prize winners. Students from all over the world come to study MD in Ukraine. The students studying in Ukraine have the exposure and opportunity to interact with the students of different countries and cultures.
Academically Linked – The medical colleges in Ukraine are academically linked to the various hospitals in Ukraine. The medical universities in Ukraine are as old as a century. By this we can understand that the faculty of these medical universities are full- fledged to pursue medical course.
Consultants guiding aspirant to get admission for MD in Ukraine – There are number of consultants in India, who would help and guide you to get admission for MD in Ukraine medical universities. The consultants will also be of immense help to look after your visa and travel formalities in India. The consultants and representative of the Ukraine universities are available and the details are provided in the website of the Ukrainian Medical Universities.
Note: Details given below of some universities in Ukraine. Aspirants for MD in Ukraine who need detailed information, may visit the website of the universities of Ukraine.
List of some universities for pursuing MD in Ukraine
Bukovinian State Medical University came into existence nearly 65 years ago in the year 1944. Considered to be one of the biggest universities in Ukraine.
- The medical University is situated in a beautiful city of Chernivtsi, in the southwestern part of Ukraine and is said to be an educational & cultural centre.
- The medical university is associated with International Association of Universities, an independent organization connected to UNESCO. Students from various parts of the world are enrolled to study medicine.
- The medical University is accredited by WHO, IAEU & ACRU.
Crimea State Medical University is situated in the state of Crimea in the southern part of Ukraine. More than 1500 students from more than 25 countries arrive to this medical university to study MD in Ukraine.
- The medical college is located in Simferopol, the capital of Crimea.
- The university has the accreditation from International Educational Society London.
- Lot of Indian students are studying medicine in this medical college.
- The medical college is having more than 1500 teachers and staff including professors and lecturers teaching the international students.
- Every year nearly 300 international students enroll into the medical studies programme.
- For more information you can browse http://www.csmu.edu.ua.
Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy is one of the oldest and prestigious medical universities in Dnepropetrovsk, the 4th largest city of Ukraine in central south part of Ukraine.
- The medical university came in to existence in the year 1916.
- The name of the city is born out of the river Dnieper.
- Nearly 500 doctors pass out of this benign medical university every year.
Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University came into existence in the year 1784 in the Lviv, a city famously known as the “Paris of Ukraine” because of its Western influence & style.
- The medical university is one of the oldest university of Ukraine.
- The university has been conferred with the status of National Medical University by the Government of Ukraine.
- International students studying in this biggest university have the opportunity to attend and get the international exposure to conferences and scientific workshop of Ukraine medical universities and neighboring countries of Poland, Bulgaria, Russia, Portugal & many more.
- The aspirants looking for MD in Ukraine would find this medical university of reasonable standard.