The department of nephrology in Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences; provides medical care to patients suffering from disorders of kidney.
For those who do not know about Nephrology.
It is a specialty of medicine and pediatrics concerning with kidneys; that involves the study of kidney functions along with its problems, the health preservation of kidney; and last but not the least the treatment.
Things you must know about Nephrology in Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences
- ILBS conducts chronic dialysis therapy on patients suffering from acute kidney failure.
- The Institute of Liver does renal replacement surgery at ICU to critically sick patients.
- The inpatient 8-bedded ward with dedicated nephrology nurses is one unique facility in ILBS.
- The reverse osmosis water purification plant with state of the art dialysis machines; is one more with a touch of sophistication infrastructure outpatient dialysis unit of ILBS.
- ILBS has the best faculty in our country for performing all procedures of nephrology; which includes native and transplant kidney biopsies, temporary and permanent dialysis catheter and peritoneal dialysis catheters.
- The department who primary objective is nephrology care is always busy with nephrology and transplant clinic.
- Without any doubt, ILBS has the best and dedicated Liver-Kidney clinic, one of its kinds in India; catering to taking care of the patients who need treatment for combined liver and kidney diseases.
Hoping the above things about; the nephrology department in Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences are important resource for your reference.