Odisha Gets Ready To Counsel for MBBS Admissions soon.
Looks like one by one; all states of India are getting in to the mood of counseling for admissions into MBBS courses.
One such state is Odisha which is preparing itself to conduct counseling.
Hence even the NEET qualified candidates of Odisha must get ready to attend the counseling rounds.
The registrations are yet to begin.
Thus, we have written certain things that the medical aspirants need to know, which is beneficial to them. They are follows:
They are follows:
- Online registration for MBBS admission in Odisha by Odisha Joint Entrance Exam (OJEE).
- The counseling may begin on 15 July.
- Candidates may please visit official website for details.
- Counseling for government and private medical colleges in Odisha by OJEE.
- Admissions into Government/Private Medical Colleges 2017-18 by OJEE-2017 committee.
- For detailed information about fee, no. of seats and procedures visit website www.ojee.nic.in.’
- For 15% of the seats NEET counseling under Directorate General of Health Sciences (DGHS).
- Registration process to continue till 22 July 2017 and list to publish the next day.
- Document verification to begin from 25 July till 30 July 2017.
- First round to start on 9 August 2017.
- For vacant seats the authorities may conduct a spot counselling on 28-30 August 2017 at OJEE Cell, Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar.
Hoping the above mentioned points are useful to; the NEET qualified candidates of Odisha Gets Ready To Counsel for MBBS Admissions soon.