Interested in taking PG admission in Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College for the academic year 2017?
If the answer is yes and you are qualified in the PG-NEET 2017, then you better rush to apply for the PG seats in this medical college of Puducherry.
The medical institution in Puducherry is well equipped with medical facilities for the well-being of the patients.
The in-patients and out-patients will find a soothing and peaceful atmosphere; while being treated at this prestigious medical hospital down south India.
Apply Online for PG Admission in Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College
You can apply online on the official website of the prestigious medical college in the spiritually enlightened city of Puducherry.
- You can fill your details in the online application that is available on the Manukula Vinayagar Medical College website.
- The online student fees payment can be done on the link of the Manukula Vinayagar Medical College link.
- To know more details about Manakula Vinayagar Medical College information, you can also download the prospectus.
Location and distance details of Sri Manakula Vinayagar Med College
Manakula Vinayagar Med College location is at Kalitheerthalkuppam, Madagadipet which is 25 km west of Puducherry and it is 25 km east of Villipuram.
- The Manakula Vinayagar hospital campus is in a sprawling area of 40 acres.
- The nearest airport is at a distance of 160 km from Chennai. The only way to reach the medical college is by either bus or train.
- The nearest railway station is Villupuram which is at a distance of 18 km.
- The next closest station is 24 km at Pondicherry.
NEET qualified doctors can find more information by contacting the administrative officer below:
- Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College and Hospital, Kalitheerthalkuppam, Madagadipet,
Puducherry – 605 107
Ph: 0413- 2643000, 2643014
Fax: 0413- 2641549,
Thiru. T. Dhatchinamurthy,
Interested PG-NEET 2017 qualified doctors can approach for PG Admission in Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College with your complete details.