Looking for taking PG admission in Sri Sathya Sai Medical College Chennai?
If so, let me tell you that only the qualified candidates in PG-NEET 2017; can apply for MD or MS degree course in this Chennai-based deemed university medical college.
- The application form, brochures and admission procedure are the same for local students and the NRI-sponsor candidates.
Note: NRI quota doctors also need to qualify in the PG-NEET 2017.
Application for PG Admission in Sri Sathya Sai Medical College Chennai
For knowing the details of admission procedure, application form, and prospectus; the candidates can visit the official website of Sri Sathya Medical College.
- The schedule of application will commence from 20 January 2017.
- The deadline to receive the completed application is 20 February 2017.
Let the duly filled application form be sent to the address mentioned below.
- Office of Admissions, Administrative Block, Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University, NH45A, SBV Campus, Pillaiyarkuppam, Pondicherry 607403.
The intimation for counseling will be sent to only those candidates who make it to the merit list; compiled by Sri Sathya Sai Medical College as per the PG-NEET 2017 qualifying ranks.
- The date of counseling will also be on display on the official website of Sri Sathya Medical College Chennai.
- The MD and MS clinical and non-clinical courses will commence from May / June 2017.
The merit list selected candidates will get a stipend of Rs 40000/- per month till the completion of PG degree course duration.
Tuition Fees for MD and MS Degree courses in Sri Sathya Medical College
The Fees Structure For PG Clinical & Non-Clinical courses for the academic year 2017 is as follows.
The tuition fee per year for all Post Graduate MD / MS degree clinical courses is Indian Rs. 25,00,000/-.
However, for the non-clinical branches MD courses the tuition fees is:
- Rs 15, 00,000/- M.D Pathology.
- Rs 6, 00,000/- for M.D. Community Medicine, for M D Pharmacology, M D Microbiology, & M D Forensic Medicine.
Please note other than the above-mentioned fees, there is another additional fee of Rs. 3,00,000/-.
For details contact the admissions wing of Sri Sathya Medical College Chennai.
The total of sanctioned seats for taking admission for the academic year is 2017 is:
- PG (Clinical) MD / MS seats are 30.
- PG (Non-Clinical) MD seats are 12.
MD / MS OBG seat is expecting the sanction from authorities.
The PG admission will be made subject to the approval.
Candidates can contact the admission department for knowing more details about the correct fees structure; and PG admission in Sri Sathya Sai Medical College Chennai.