Tagore Medical College Hospital Chennai, Tamil Nadu. MBBS 150 Seats. The Medical College and Hospital is a private medical institution in Chennai, Tamil Nadu offering MBBS Course. The college came into existence in the year 2010 and is managed by a trust.
The affiliation of this institution is to The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai.
MBBS Course – Tagore Medical College and Hospital Chennai, Tamil Nadu undertakes the teaching and training of students for under-graduate course of MBBS. The medical college and the medical courses are recognized by Medical Council of India.
Details: Tagore Medical College Hospital Chennai Tamil Nadu
The brief details are given below for the aspirants looking for admission in the Medical College in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The details include contact details, facilities, year of establishment, recognition, accreditation, etc.
- College Name: Tagore Medical College and Hospital Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Management: Trust
- Year of Establishment: 2010
- Address: Rathinamangalam, Vandalur, Chennai – 600048
- Telephone: +91- 44 – 30101111, 30101122, 30101166
- Fax: +91 – 44 – 30101100
- Mobile: +91 – 9444579145, 9840522220
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.tagoremedicalcollegeandhospital.com
- MBBS Seats: 0 Seats. MBBS Admissions in Tagore Medical College Hospital Chennai are through Competitive Entrance Examination in Tamil Nadu.
- Recognition: Courses recognized by Medical Council of India