The fee structure of private medical colleges under NEET 2017 is going to create lot of problems for the parents of the MBBS aspirants for the academic year 2017. The private medical college is going to fix from a minimum of 15 lakhs per annum to 30 lakhs per annum. Thus the fees structure for […]
Major S D Singh Medical College and Hospital Fathehgarh. MBBS 0 Seats. The Medical College and Hospital is a private medical institution in Farrukhabad, Uttar Pradesh offering MBBS. The college came into existence in the year 2011 and is managed by a trust. The affiliation of this institution is to C.S.J.M. University, Kanpur. MBBS Courses – […]
PG seats in Kasturba Medical College Manipal available for taking admission in the MCI sanctioned intake is 169. PG specializations available in Kasturba Medical College Manipal Karnataka are 33. Also Read: Kasturba Medical College Manipal Below are details of the recognized status of the MD MS Diploma seats of Manipal based Kasturba Medical College updated […]
GITAM Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Visakhapatnam. MBBS 150 Seats PG Nil. The Medical College is a private medical institution in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh for studying MBBS Course. The college came into existence in the year 2015 and is managed by a University. The affiliation of this institution is to Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM University) Deemed. […]
MBBS Admission India & Abroad
MBBS admission in India till the year 2015 was a rigorous process with complications, creating confusion and chaos among the aspirants and parents.
However, things have changed from 2016. There is only one entrance exam known as NEET. Instead of so many entrance exams, those were existing before 2016.
For the year 2017-18, it is believed that 10 lakhs students in 80 cities and in 1500 centers would be writing the NEET – UG 2017-18.
A Single Window MBBS Admission Guidance
The following paragraphs will help the MBBS admission aspirants and MBBS graduates to know the information; about medical colleges, the number of seats and courses.
- The information will help you take an informed decision while taking admission in the medical college of your choice.
Entrance Examination –
Number of students appearing for entrance exams to secure a seat in college to study MBBS are 600, 000 per year. Click to Learn More
- Government of India conducts a common Entrance Examination known as NEET; the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for eligible students of India.
Medical Admission Abroad –
Medical Admission in Abroad colleges starts from July to December every year. Click to Learn More
- Aspirants have a good choice of countries to go.
- Hence knowing admission procedures, on how-to-apply and visa formalities along with other important information is your need.
- After completing your degree abroad, the foreign returned doctors need to write FMGE – Screening Test.
- After qualifying this test the foreign returned doctor can register with MCI; once registration is complete you can practice in India and have the choice to take up post graduate courses.
There are 22911 PG seats available in medical colleges of India. Click to Learn More
- Courses with specializations are Diploma, MD, MS, DM & MCh.
- Now that you are an MBBS graduate, next step is in the direction of PG admissions and related information.
- We have little updates for you.
New Medical Colleges –
Every year New Medical Collegesare set up in India in your home state or in your city.
- To improve the doctor to patient ratio, the government of India is always trying its best to set up new medical colleges to produce more quality doctors who can look after the health needs of the patients.
- As soon as any new college is coming up, we will update.
- Don’t miss the opportunity to see the updated list.
Deemed Medical Colleges –
Deemed Medical Colleges are autonomous institutions having deemed status as per University Grants Commissions Act 1956. Click to Learn More
- We will update information of these special status colleges with latest developments.
- Thus candidates who get the opportunity to do medical courses in these deemed universities; enjoy the benefits of the excellent infrastructure of the deemed status education institutions.
Government Medical Colleges –
The Government Medical Collegesin India are as old as a century; producing doctors who are taking health care of our population.
- We are certain that this would be of interesting in knowing about these government institutions.
Private Medical Colleges –
Nearly 50% medical colleges in India are Private Medical Colleges
- Hence the management of the institutions is under private trusts.
- We update this category to guide you to know about admission procedure & related information.
There are 66961 UG / PG Seatsavailable in all medical colleges and institutions in India.
- There are permit-status seats as well as MCI recognition-status seats. 63835 MBBS seats.
- Hence the information about the available seats in the medical college you are planning to join is important to you.
Medical Admission –
Medical Admissionin MBBS, Diploma, MD, MS, DM & MCh Courses takes places based on Entrances Examinations.
- Sure, you would find this would be of interest to know the admission procedures; and eligibility for exploring the possibilities of taking admission in the medical institution.
Medical Council of Indiais a regulatory body under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
- Hence MCI regulates all medical colleges of India, having some basic knowledge about MCI and news is of vital importance.
The most sought after educational course in India is MBBS.
- The number of seats available for admission in colleges in India is 52715.
- Every year, more than 11,00,000 students of India nurse ambition and compete to secure a seat in MBBS.
There are important and without category medical topics other than mbbs admission.
- Such articles are under this category.
- Here we try to update information that is not under any particular category.
How to get admission in MBBS in Government College? Easy question. Easy Answer. But Difficult Journey
A Chaos of Too Many Entrance Exams
The reason for such a confusion state of affairs is the number of different entrance examinations for each state medical colleges, government-funded colleges, self-financed private institutions and autonomous special status (deemed colleges) institutions.
- Thus candidates were traveling the length and breadth of the country to write entrance exams.
- However, from the year 2016, things are simple and the government took a step beneficial to all eligible students of India.
- Hence from now on, there is only one entrance examination – NEET, the National-Eligibility-cum-Entrance-Test.
Bring Parity for State Board Exams – However, expectation is that central and state health ministers along with the health secretaries; would strive to bring parity to students who take State Board Exams.
NEET Norms For Regional Languages – Norms to meet for a state to become eligible to write entrance in regional language are;
- The state must have conducted medical entrance exam in regional language since last 3 years.
- Also that the vernacular language must compulsorily have medical terms lexicon.
NEET in 8 Languages
For the academic year 2017-18, the NEET is to take place in 8 languages of English, Hindi, Bengali, Assamese, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, and Gujarati.
- However, many wished if NEET is also in Urdu, Malayalam, Odia, Kannada and some other languages.
- The protest came up in Odisha for not conducting NEET in Odia.
- Kannada not included because it could not meet the norms.
- Hence hopefully these languages are additions from the year 2018-19.
Single Centralized Counseling – From the year 2017, speculations are in the air, that only one centralized counseling will take place; thus allotting seats for mbbs admission to the meritorious NEET qualifying candidates.
Management-Quota is Dead – Long Live NRI-Quota
In the year 2016-17 academic session, the management quota was killed. However, there are some special-quota-educational-consultants who believe that MBBS admission under management quota is still alive.
- Nevertheless, NRI-Quota continues with a condition that the NRI sponsored candidates must qualify NEET, in order to become eligible, hence to take mbbs admission in medical courses of MBBS, PG Degree, and PG Diploma.